British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
June01

Nicki Or Chris?

Nope, even if he rode for the Panthers, would feel the same, if he didnt play to the cameras as much, would certainly give him a few more fans.

Plus we all like a vilian, Nicki to win :approve:

Are you serious!?? Holder doesn't drag the camera towards him, the camera man constantly focuses on him!!!

I'm hoping Holder becomes World Speedway Champion 2012 NOT flipping Pedersen!

• Like 1

Cmon Nicki!!!!

Are you serious!?? Holder doesn't drag the camera towards him, the camera man constantly focuses on him!!!

I'm hoping Holder becomes World Speedway Champion 2012 NOT flipping Pedersen!

Yeah.... Im serious.

Does he have to play to the camera everytime its on him? Just get a game face on, ignore the camera, make yourself look ten times better. Just my IMO ofcourse.

Nope, even if he rode for the Panthers, would feel the same, if he didnt play to the cameras as much, would certainly give him a few more fans.

I've really got no idea what you mean.. Do you mean because he has a PERSONALITY and a laid back one at that, that this somehow means you (and others) shouldn't like him...

Speedway is at a crossroads..: well the 'world championship' part of it... I'm astonished that so many want the old guard to just keep going for ever... The sport needs to move on and to me there's no contest. Holder wins and at last, at long last, the SGP can move on; one of Pedersen or Hancock wins, well then the last in the stadium best turn off the lights!

• Like 1

I'd love Nicki to win it again, but just feel he has lacked a little something over the last few years.

Holder on his home track, and with a small lead, is favourite, but will be interesting to see how he copes when the pressure is really on.

Holder............its time for the young guns to take over............

RP

Yeah.... Im serious.

Does he have to play to the camera everytime its on him? Just get a game face on, ignore the camera, make yourself look ten times better. Just my IMO ofcourse.

Obviously he thinks that it's best to react for the viewers, how is that so wrong?

And why would any british fan want Pedersen to win it, he does nothing for speedway here now!!

Edited by Trees

Maybe because some have supported him since his early GP days?!

Your clearly bitter he turned Lynn down this season, get over it

Your clearly bitter he turned Lynn down this season, get over it

LOL you don't know me mate!!