British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
dontforgetthefueltapsbruv

Witches V Monarchs Koc Semi 1st Leg Oct 4th

I would hope someone knows who is riding by now!!

Anybody??

I would hope someone knows who is riding by now!!

Anybody??

I'll do it :lol: I'm on a 3.00 ave, will only need £10 fuel costs and use of the track spare! I will demand £1000 a point though, but sure the moneys safe! :rofl:

Fisher on 8.78, Cook on 8.50, and as no 5% rule anymore no he cannot.

Leaves someone with average under 8.50 from Berwick, Leicester, Newcastle, Plymouth, Scunthorpe, Somerset or Workington.

None of Scunny's top four are available. Josh and Nick are both at Swindon tonight, while David and the Tommy Gun are injured.

All the best

Rob

Would imagine the following have been approached but are unavailable ? :

Rene Bach

Lasse Bjerre

Kauko Nieminen

Magnus Karlsson

Stuart Robsom

Mark Lemon

Christian Henry

Seb Alden

Robin Aspegren

Patrick Hougaard

Jesper Monberg

Claus Vissing

Gathercole is in for Cook

My offer still stands! :lol:

Gathercole had 2 meetings this year at Foxhall, scoring 7 from 5 and 6 from 4. Doesn't sound too bad but beat his team mate 7 times, Holder, Reade and Glanz. Has 1 good ride a meeting when he gates and beat Lanham and Heeps and then Tungate and Heeps.

*Famous last words......*

Edited by 2ndbendbeerhut

Gathercole is in for Cook

Hope I'm wrong, but it looks like the Monarchs are in for a real doing tonight :sad:

• Like 1

Can't help but think that the KO cup semi is there for the taking for the Witches tonight... Surely Wölbert could've guested???

Can see a healthy 20pt lead for the BWitches tonight...

Whose to say Wolberts in the Country? With Kings Lynn having completed their fixtures he may have gone back to Germany.

Would like to think a half decent lead could be achieved tonight but let's be honest the Witches have been a complete enigma this season ! So much promise but very little actually achieved .

Could be a feisty affair after the recent meetings between the clubs so bring it on !

Need an "incident" early on that will get the crowd involved, just some handbags but would make for a better atmosphere. Bit like the Poole/Birks incident a couple of weeks ago.

Edinburgh with Gathercole at no1 are there for the taking but what Witches team will turn up??? On paper an easy home win but we will see :unsure:

Edinburgh with Gathercole at no1 are there for the taking but what Witches team will turn up??? On paper an easy home win but we will see :unsure:

they will need at least 12-15 points lead to take to Armadale. Edited by Arson fire

In the League match score was 48-41, but Jorgensen was guesting at #1 and scored 12. Dont think Gathercole will score that! Witches should be able to take a healthy lead but that depends on "Witch" team turns up!

Can ask all they like, but won't he be riding for his current team Redcar? :wink:

Thats a shame any bets on any riders coming of and not clearing the track ?