British Speedway Forum
dantodan

Leicester V Newcastle Play Off Saturday 6th October 2012

After the set backs against Somerset the Diamonds must bounce back against the Lions if the diamonds are to finish their 2012 league campaign in style.

Could be interesting, especially as the Worralls scored 26 points out of 44 for Newcastle in the league match.

Meeting will depend on how Robbo and Lemo perform at Beaumont Park this time around.

All the best

Rob

Could be interesting, especially as the Worralls scored 26 points out of 44 for Newcastle in the league match.

Meeting will depend on how Robbo and Lemo perform at Beaumont Park this time around.

All the best

Rob

Yes agreed every match has depended upon how Lemo and Robbo performed. I think the guys have done their best every match but neither of them are out and out number 1 riders even though they have ended the season as our top two riders. I am not critiscizing them but the diamonds have had so much success because of their second strings.

I hope the lads go well at Leicester and entertain the home fans and maybe we can sneak a win! as a close match with 1 point is not enough this time

All the best

Rob

They can't possibly be as bad again

If i were a promoter i would not want to be running on Saturday night against the Torun GP.

Sky plus - simples.

Newcastle Diamonds

1. Stuart Robson

2.Claes Nedermark

3. Mark Lemon

4. Christian Henry

5. Ludvig Lindgren

6. ?

7.Joe Haines (Guest)

Not sure of the NEWCASTLE line up does anyone know what we are doing about the reserves situation?

Also can a Leicester fan supply the leicester team line up

Edited by dantodan

Newcastle Diamonds

1. Stuart Robson

2.Claes Nedermark

3. Mark Lemon

4. Christian Henry

5. Ludvig Lindgren

6. ?

7.Joe Haines (Guest)

Not sure of the NEWCASTLE line up does anyone know what we are doing about the reserves situation?

Paul Starke guests for Steve on both Saturday and Sunday.

1) Kauko Nieminen

2) Linus Eklof

3) Lasse Bjerre

4) Jan Graversen

5) Magnus Karlsson

6) Jari Makinen

7) Lewis Blackbird

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the updates site? If so, could you please either leave a message here or send me an email or pm.

Thanks

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the updates site? If so, could you please either leave a message here or send me an email or pm.

Thanks

Live updates should be available here :- http://www.newcastlediamonds.co/live/