British Speedway Forum
lucifer sam

Edinburgh V Scunthorpe (play-offs) - Friday, October 5th (7.30pm)

Looking OK and being OK are two different things.

My 8 yr old daughter had a bad fall in the school playground this week, she "looks OK" , but I've had to carry her to and from the toilet all week !

He looked ok to me running down the pits with Chris Harris bike still he was with Rosco saving him for Monday night

Not to Swindon it's not - based on the quote from Rossiter. Add to that the confidence boost of giving a Heat 15 ride to Morris (it happens all the time at all levels in one-sided matches) and the chance to earn some more EL money.......

Also, the reason Morris took the gig was because he wasn't getting enough rides for Swindon (quoted in the Speedway Star art the time of signing), so in his mind he's a Swindon rider with a second job.

Pretty much nail on the head there Swindon let him D/Up to improve his match sharpness as he wasn't getting enough meeting's with them

“It’s 50/50 whether Josh and Nick will be fit for the two Workington meetings on Saturday and Sunday..”

Just a guess, but I have a hunch that Morris won't be at Workington........

• Like 1

Our house is full of gloom today because of the dire state our team is left in through accidents. But to blame anyone is ridiculous. Crashes happen in our sport and always will especially when riders double up. Having said that, how unlucky for us to be left with only 3 Scorpions and those being the lowest averaged riders. However I'd like to thank those riders who are to guest for us. Good luck, score us some points please! and to Ashley, Michael and Gary " perform how we know you can, were not out of it yet!... stay safe."

• Like 1

Scorpions hanging in there,keep it tight guys.

33 - 33 after ht 11 courtesy of the monarchs chatzone.

Edited by Topcat

Looking OK and being OK are two different things.

My 8 yr old daughter had a bad fall in the school playground this week, she "looks OK" , but I've had to carry her to and from the toilet all week !

If you had a stiff neck and a bad back you would not travel to an airport and fly across Europe and run down the pit lane with a speedway bike. Everyone free for their opinions!!!

Not a bad point for Scunny in the end.was nearly alot more,would have took that before the start

Edited by montie

43-41 going into ht 15.

48 - 42. Not too bad for the Scorpions.

Great point for Scorpions.

Nearly more, but still an excellent result. Thanks to Sam Masters and Kevin Doolan for being superb guests. :approve:

All the best

Rob

Great effort by the Scorpions, Rob and Richard come up trumps with Sam Masters and Kev Doolan

Ditto. Also thanks to Joe Haines for taking the last minute booking.

Could be a vital point in the context of the mini-league. The dream is still alive. :drink:

Edited by EC Rides Again

A huge thanks to our guests. A brill point!... Keeps it going for the Scorps. To our 3 youngsters - well done! All is not lost....Good luck at Workington tomorrow night!