British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
manchesterpaul

Free 2012 Torun Grand Prix Racecards - Torun

Available following the draw tomorrow afternoon are the TWO different versions of the MiniMax Racecard. The draw this week is currently listed as a late afternon one on both the main and draw pages of the official site at 17:15 Local time (16:15 BST).  

You can directly download them from the top of the following page and either print on both sides of a single sheet or use in a match programme format over two pages.

MiniMax Racecard 2012 TORUN Grand Prix Racecard

Basic Version MiniMax Racecard 2012 TORUN Grand Prix Racecard

Edited by manchesterpaul
  • Like 1

I'm probably being stupid, but couldn't see one to download?

There isn't anything to download yet. Paul just has a weird thing about posting these threads in advance so he can be first!

:blink:

There isn't anything to download yet. Paul just has a weird thing about posting these threads in advance so he can be first!

Oh My Goodness not again. Surely i don't have to explain again as to the VALID reason why i put the thread up the day before the draw? I explained it last time.

Also, possibly not but maybe lol (i rarely take note of who a poster of a comment is), are you the chap who when making a post a short while ago said you rarely post on the forum anymore as you see nothing of importance.....yet.....your post was on the subject of posting a racecard first? If you're not well i hope whoever it was reads this hee hee. It was an astounding statement where the poster just hung himself high and dry.

CAPITAL LETTERS FOR ANYONE WHO HAS THIS WIERD THING OF THINKING THE NOTICE ABOUT RACECARDS IS TO BE FIRST......NO IT ISN'T WHAT AN ABSOLUTELY INANE CLAIM TO MAKE. If you're going to the 'effort' of making a post try and make one not so childish. Hey in fact here's a tip, try and make the post on something important.

I'm probably being stupid, but couldn't see one to download?

The first sentence of the post states the time of the draw and day (tomorrow). For reasons explained in the past the timing of the draw matters a good deal to many people when it comes to getting to print out the racecards.

Rhidassa i thought i had (man) blonde moments but exactly what part of the following first words of the post did you not understand "Available following the draw tomorrow afternoon" :blink:;)

Edited by manchesterpaul

Well as you possible noticed my Race Card was not first, but someone calls it "People's choice".....

So people - here you are....

Last Race Card of the Year - Danish Design

YAWNNNNNNN! at your INFANTILE and IMBECILIC reference 'Danish Webmaster'. Try and understand EVERY racecard......hell! even if it received ONE download is the PEOPLE'S CHOICE.

Unlike you i am able to cope with others issuing racecards. I set out when first issuing a racecard to continue it if TEN people downloaded it. EVERY time i put a racecard online the downloads FAR FAR exceed the views of the thread on this forum. CLEARLY PEOPLE CHOOSE TO BOOKMARK AND DOWNLOAD IN THEIR LITERAL THOUSANDS. I twice had to upgrade my website package to the highest level to cope with the demand. As i don't advertise it actually costs me (more) money to provide the racecards.

Do you, like me, put the racecards online as a free service to fans or do you have some sad, sad, SAD attempt at fame or God knows what reason???? Understand if ten fans download i would continue as a 'no big thing' service to the fans. I have no need for 'multiple' account holders to post 'thank you for THE best racecard' type posts. I go solely on the (to me) quite astounding download figures on the server. Incidentally, what a high level ignorance is shown by those who state that a racecard is THE best, I, and most people would state that a card is THE best for THEM. As i've said before even the naffest racecard, if someone PREFERS it, IS the best in their eyes.

Wow what an eye opener that you are harbouring such a jealous pathetic begrudged grievance since i came on the scene. TEN fans downloading makes me continue let alone the LITERAL THOUSANDS who download each GP. I have been genuinely delighted that there are so many fans out there.

Incidentally , it doesn't go unnoticed how many in the 'racecard field' have already copied in part my unique formatting alongside many departments of the media who have HURRIEDLY taken on various aspects of my presentation. Even some software providers have shamelessly added bit by bit my innovations and presentation formats.

I'm soooooo chuckling away right now DM, my God you have ACTUALLY been PEEVED all this time just because another racecard provider arrived on the scene. WOW! SAD!

Incidentally plaudits to 'willstaxi' and 'drofgum' who quitely get on with the intention of this thread each GP and simply notify us that their racecards are available. Very nice to have such balanced and emotionally secure people on board.

Any reply hecklers Rhidassa, tomhaines, Danish Webmaster???

Edited by manchesterpaul

Manchesterpaul you really are the biggest imbecile this forum has ever seen. Your last response to dw is ridiculous! Really you need to get a life!

• Like 1

cheers for the race cards again Danish Webmaster, they are easier to follow and fill out as the beers flow during the meeting, i hope you supply them again next season ( seams so far away at the mo), cheers again DW

• Like 1

Somebody give Manchesterpaul a big hug and a bit of love :D

A balanced and emotionally secure person?

A very big thank you to Danish Webmaster for his excellent scoresheets again this season. Would not be the same without you. :t:

Many thanks D.W.

Great race card as usual .

Hope you continue in 2013.

• Like 1