British Speedway Forum
crazysue

Rye House V Ipswich 6th October

Well I do not think the riders are very interested in these meaningless meetings along with most fans :neutral:

Taylor Poole was on Twitter bemoaning the fact that he had to race rather than watch the GP

• Like 1

Taylor Poole was on Twitter bemoaning the fact that he had to race rather than watch the GP

Think that may have been a little tongue in cheek ;)

I actually enjoyed this match, Ipswich had a fair bit of luck, but they were in the right place to take advantage of it. Some good racing on a very well prepared track ( riders comment - not mine) heat 11 was really good, a unexpected but match winning 5-1) and that's the one that will be on the Mercury site tomorrow. Good captains performance and a good TEAM effort.

Ok forget to say, you can vote for Rocket of the year, for me it's between Two Jason -Garrity and Doyle!

I actually enjoyed this match, Ipswich had a fair bit of luck, but they were in the right place to take advantage of it. Some good racing on a very well prepared track ( riders comment - not mine) heat 11 was really good, a unexpected but match winning 5-1) and that's the one that will be on the Mercury site tomorrow. Good captains performance and a good TEAM effort.

Ok forget to say, you can vote for Rocket of the year, for me it's between Two Jason -Garrity and Doyle!

yes there was some good racing and fully agree with you about the team effort - some are saying the riders could not be bothered didn't look like it to me when Ippo were fighting back - don't really care about the 'meaningless matches' moaners it going to be a long 5 months soon so want to see all the racing I can - and yes only one Mr Rocket for me as well (don't think should vote for JD even though he has done well for us)

Another poor performance from the Witches beggars belief when nearly all of them are riding for their places next season!!! Only one after this shabby performance can hold his head up high and thats Dak, get him signed up CL pronto for next season :t:

And as only one of them is a Rye House rider it can only be one for you!

Sums up the state of the sport when a rider for another team gets the fans votes for their rider of the year!!

And as only one of them is a Rye House rider it can only be one for you!

Sums up the state of the sport when a rider for another team gets the fans votes for their rider of the year!!

Whats wrong with that may I ask :blink: its always been the same with riders on loan and always will be??? Unless you are harping back to the days of the great late John Berry when we actually owned all the riders in our fantastic team :D

Whats wrong with that may I ask :blink: its always been the same with riders on loan and always will be??? Unless you are harping back to the days of the great late John Berry when we actually owned all the riders in our fantastic team :D

He is not actually on loan to us (it seems like that as he has GUESTED for us so many times)

He is not actually on loan to us (it seems like that as he has GUESTED for us so many times)

Never said he was it was posted by another who thinks he - know it all :rofl:

Edited by aljack

Another poor performance from the Witches beggars belief when nearly all of them are riding for their places next season!!! Only one after this shabby performance can hold his head up high and thats Dak, get him signed up CL pronto for next season :t:

Most of the lads have been going well recently. I just hope they were saving themselves (and their better machinery) for the more important meetings this Fri/Sat.

• Like 1

Sohbp me thinks!

Soyb me thinks!

Edited by KenB1

Never said he was it was posted by another who thinks he - know it all :rofl:

Who said he was on loan? I said he rides for another team - which he does, Somerset. :icon_smile_clown:

The sport is in a sorry state if a rider of the year for one club goes to a rider who rides for another club

Jesus, can you not bloody well laugh at anything, it as a joke.

The sport is in a sorry state if a rider of the year for one club goes to a rider who rides for another club

Shut up you fool. Jason Garrity will win it by a mile. Only Anders Mellgren can come anywhere near.

• Like 2

Shut up you fool. Jason Garrity will win it by a mile. Only Anders Mellgren can come anywhere near.

Fool? For having an opinion?

How would I know who's the favourite to win the Rye House rider of the year? Still, I guess that's reason enough to call someone a fool.....

Nice attitude you have there.

Jesus, can you not bloody well laugh at anything, it as a joke.

Which was made plainly obvious.....or not