British Speedway Forum
TheReturn

Referee Just Bottled Semi Decision

There was no crash Nikki felt a touch from Holders bike and threw himself off to try and get Holder excluded. Nikki is a nutter who as we have seen all season will stop at nothing to be world champion.

There was no crash Nikki felt a touch from Holders bike and threw himself off to try and get Holder excluded. Nikki is a nutter who as we have seen all season will stop at nothing to be world champion.

no crash? Holder who were out of control smashed straight into nicki.

• Like 1

What utter nonsense, Holder himself has admitted he was lucky to be back in the re-run. FFs how much more evidence do you clowns want?

• Like 1

Probably up there with one of the most stupid comments on the forum and thats saying something with the likes of SteveBrum, Steve0, Big Fat Dave, TNT etc on here.

• Like 2

I think the worst thing about this whole thread is the number of people who have said "Chris Holder should of been excluded". It's Chris Holder should HAVE been excluded!

Love it! I should of put that! ;)

• Like 2

Probably up there with one of the most stupid comments on the forum and thats saying something with the likes of SteveBrum, Steve0, Big Fat Dave, TNT etc on here.

If you can't make a post without hurling insults left right and centre then why bother? Oh, wait! I see your post has been approved by Troll Central.

If you can't make a post without hurling insults left right and centre then why bother?

A very good question Dave, why don't you start us off, the master of insulting other forum users.

Dave, being serious now can I offer you some advice? Now and then you might want to post something serious that you want others to take seriously. The problem is when you post hypocritical crap like this, nobody is ever going to take you serious. When it comes to trolling, which is a word you love to use, you are the Number One Forum Troll. Dude, treat others on the forum with respect and others will treat you with respect, it's a two way thing. End of my advice, up to you if you listen. My guess is you will simply reply with another insult.

Edited by TheReturn

A very good question Dave, why don't you start us off, the master of insulting other forum users.

Dave, being serious now can I offer you some advice? Now and then you might want to post something serious that you want others to take seriously. The problem is when you post hypocritical crap like this, nobody is ever going to take you serious. When it comes to trolling, which is a word you love to use, you are the Number One Forum Troll. Dude, treat others on the forum with respect and others will treat you with respect, it's a two way thing. End of my advice, up to you if you listen. My guess is you will simply reply with another insult.

Geez, you're up late on a Sunday Morning - still haven't got a life, eh?

Do you know where the Sun doesn't shine? That's where you can place your advice, mate. I'm up to here with your continual trolling of my posts, your gratuitous advice, empty threats and general holier-than-thou attitude.

How about you treating the forum members who actually contribute to Speedway with a bit of respect; you've certainly shown none so far, coming on here on your high horse with your antagonistically argumentative stance on anything and everything.

It's little wonder that people who actually support Speedway, either by regularly attending meetings world-wide, working on machinery gratis or simply sponsoring riders and clubs are leaving this forum in droves if comments like yours are what greets them on here. I might be one of the very few Aussie contributors left still posting regularly where once there were several; most of whom have been driven off by a vociferous minority.

There are a couple of members who think it's the height of intellectual debate to call anyone they don't agree with "Bell End" or "Tosser" - why don't you troll onto their posts and lecture them for a change, they seem to be more on your level?

Geez, you're up late on a Sunday Morning - still haven't got a life, eh?

Nope, I don't have a life this weekend, working all through the night to meet a deadline for Monday, but thanks for caring enough to ask.

My guess is you will simply reply with another insult.

I was right thought wasn't I. No helping some people.

There are a couple of members who think it's the height of intellectual debate to call anyone they don't agree with "Bell End" or "Tosser" - why don't you troll onto their posts and lecture them for a change, they seem to be more on your level?

Why do you think they do that to you Dave, you never stopped to ask yourself why it is you they call these names?

• Like 1

Nope, I don't have a life this weekend, working all through the night to meet a deadline for Monday, but thanks for caring enough to ask.

I was right thought wasn't I. No helping some people.

Why do you think they do that to you Dave, you never stopped to ask yourself why it is you they call these names?

Apart from committing the cardinal sin of quoting yourself to prove a point; pretty much a peak for egotistical megalomaniacs, you deliberately mis-quote my reply: a sure sign you've embarked on a deliberately argumentative stance. Lift your game, mate.

Good to see you're 'working' late; hope your boss doesn't mind you ripping him off.

Apart from committing the cardinal sin of quoting yourself to prove a point; pretty much a peak for egotistical megalomaniacs, you deliberately mis-quote my reply: a sure sign you've embarked on a deliberately argumentative stance. Lift your game, mate.

Good to see you're 'working' late; hope your boss doesn't mind you ripping him off.

How have I misquoted you? Are they not your words? they are not taken out of context, so how have I misquoted you? and yet again you accuse me of threatening you, show me where I threatened you. You live in a dreamworld don't you? You think the entire world is against you? Did someone steal your toys when you were a kid? Would explain the chip on your shoulder.

You like using the word Troll, so just for you, definition of the word Troll

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as a forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers.

Now, go back and read your own posts you have made tonight, because I would suggest you fit this bill. Don't believe me? Look at what you wrote on another thread 20 minutes ago.

I look forward to your tips on Bait, Blazeaway; you're obviously a Master Baiter.

Edited by TheReturn

How have I misquoted you? Are they not your words? they are not taken out of context, so how have I misquoted you? and yet again you accuse me of threatening you, show me where I threatened you. You live in a dreamworld don't you? You think the entire world is against you? Did someone steal your toys when you were a kid? Would explain the chip on your shoulder.

You like using the word Troll, so just for you, definition of the word Troll

Now, go back and read your own posts you have made tonight, because I would suggest you fit this bill. Don't believe me? Look at what you wrote on another thread 20 minutes ago.

It's a total waste of time and space replying to your obvious and increasingly desperate attempts to pick a fight, since you cannot even acknowledge your own shortcomings while going to town on what you perceive to be mine. Goodbye.

It's a total waste of time and space replying to your obvious and increasingly desperate attempts to pick a fight, since you cannot even acknowledge your own shortcomings while going to town on what you perceive to be mine. Goodbye.

Bye fat fella, thanks for the sport. Oh yeah, you accused me of trolling, but it's my thread... !

Edited by TheReturn

Gutted for Nicki, he makes a better start, can get in infront

of Holdr who rams Nicki twice and gets away with it.

I guess Holder is allowed to do that but not Nicki.

Ref was spot on. Pedersen leant on Holder causing him to hit white line and torpedo into Nikki. All 4 back correct or Pedersen excluded

HATE to see this debate reignited but ... I did ask three different international referees strictly in confidence what they would have done. All three, unbeknown to each other, replied exactly as stated above but without Pedersen excluded, although one did say that if he had no choice but to exclude one it would have been NP.

Doesn't change a thing of course ...