British Speedway Forum
T.N.T.

Chris Holder World Champion

.....because he doesnt speak like a normal Aussie,he even puts himself down sometimes,thats unheard of in an aussie!!!!

You obviously don't know many Aussies, Mate! If anything he's a lot more of a typical Aussie than you'd think; a real Top Bloke.

BFd you say to much! you are way out of line stick to Cricket.

Do I tell you how to live your life, sidney? Nice & warm in Darwin today, by the way.

The speedway star in my opinion is very good value the GP series is covered very well. I buy a lot of magazines boxing news, the monthly Arsenal magazine and others and most of those are priced 4.80 upwards.So in comparison they are doing very well indeed to keeping the price below 3 pound.

The speedway star in my opinion is very good value the GP series is covered very well. I buy a lot of magazines boxing news, the monthly Arsenal magazine and others and most of those are priced 4.80 upwards.So in comparison they are doing very well indeed to keeping the price below 3 pound.

It's a weekly though?

I buy two other weeklies Angling Times and Anglers Mail. They both wipe the floor with the Star for value, content and quality.

It's a weekly though?

I buy two other weeklies Angling Times and Anglers Mail. They both wipe the floor with the Star for value, content and quality.

I imagine their target audience is somewhat larger.

Which is surprising with the rain you've had this summer

• Like 1

It's a weekly though?

Depends if you want to wipe the floor with them I suppose. Don't forget, this week's Anglers Mail is next week's fish wrapper.

I look forward to your tips on Bait, Blazeaway; you're obviously a Master Baiter.

• Like 1

Depends if you want to wipe the floor with them I suppose. Don't forget, this week's Anglers Mail is next week's fish wrapper.

I look forward to your tips on Bait, Blazeaway; you're obviously a Master Baiter.

Currently having quite a lot of success on Sonubaits 11mm strawberry S Pellets over a bed of 8mm Robin Red Pellets or a banded Robin Red.

Caught Carp to 18lbs over the last few weeks.

As the weather gets colder I will be changing my approach moving to a groundbait feeder with Maryuku EFG 130. On the hook will be using dead red krilled maggots. But will still try an oily pellet now and again, especially if the weather warms up a degree or two.

Anything else you want to know please ask.

I'm sure you can't mean any other type of Master Baiting. As looking like and smelling like you do I'm sure you're an expert. Sport....

Currently having quite a lot of success on Sonubaits 11mm strawberry S Pellets over a bed of 8mm Robin Red Pellets or a banded Robin Red.

Caught Carp to 18lbs over the last few weeks.

As the weather gets colder I will be changing my approach moving to a groundbait feeder with Maryuku EFG 130. On the hook will be using dead red krilled maggots. But will still try an oily pellet now and again, especially if the weather warms up a degree or two.

Anything else you want to know please ask.

I'm sure you can't mean any other type of Master Baiting. As looking like and smelling like you do I'm sure you're an expert. Sport....

Did you have to rise to the bait?!
  • Like 1

Did you have to rise to the bait?!

Couldn't help himself - totally sucked in.

Couldn't help himself - totally sucked in.

No no no, I think thats a different sort of magazine!!!!!! :D