British Speedway Forum
scaramanga

Newcastle V Workington Sunday 14th

Hi NJC71

There are 5 days of healing, to go to the 2nd leg. I think Richard Lawson will be ok and maybe Rene too.

True we ran them close at DP, a few months back. But past efforts count for nothing. All of our riders are struggling for points at the moment, and we have no pair of riders that can compete in heats 13 and 15. I really hope that a couple of the Diamonds can compete at DP with Roynon, Lawson, Bach Arnio and co. but I doubt it

If the Comets close down as per the rumours. I think we should open our money boxes and sign as many of their riders as we can afford. Bringing back Rene for 2013 would be a major coup for George/Darryl

bach and roynon for lemo and robo will do me just fine - lol!!

• Like 1

Straight swap on current rolling averages

Robbo + Lemo = 15.13

Bach + Roynon = 15.02

bach and roynon for lemo and robo will do me just fine - lol!!

Yeah they would be good signings we don't want a team full of old men we want riders who going to improve not get worse lemo and robbo need to be replaced as they have had there days at brough park

Hi NJC71

There are 5 days of healing, to go to the 2nd leg. I think Richard Lawson will be ok and maybe Rene too.

True we ran them close at DP, a few months back. But past efforts count for nothing. All of our riders are struggling for points at the moment, and we have no pair of riders that can compete in heats 13 and 15. I really hope that a couple of the Diamonds can compete at DP with Roynon, Lawson, Bach Arnio and co. but I doubt it

If the Comets close down as per the rumours. I think we should open our money boxes and sign as many of their riders as we can afford. Bringing back Rene for 2013 would be a major coup for George/Darryl

I don't think all of our riders are struggling for points. Ned is riding really well, the others are still contributing and we still have a potential trump card at reserve.

And if the argument is that riders are off form then what about Howarth and Morris who scored 3 from 9 rides yesterday. Aarnio's 6 from 6 was hardly eye catching. We may struggle for heat winners on Saturday but don't right Robbo off. He is normally pretty decent at Worky and if I remember Ludo won heats 13 & 15 down there in the PL match.

Edited by NJC71

Hi NJC71

There are 5 days of healing, to go to the 2nd leg. I think Richard Lawson will be ok and maybe Rene too

from what I've heard the comets are about to get a New owner

Last night the Diamonds needed a lead to keep the hopes of silverware alive and they got it. However the top 4 were nothing special with Claes and the guests the main reason for the lead. The main problem is Comets heatleaders are favourites to win most of the races on satarday, and the bottom end will probably be much stronger. Diamonds need to ride as a team with the guest for Richie the key.

Edited by Big Diamond

Don't give up just yet.

It's been a long season and despite the blips against Somerset, the lads have all worked hard, come up with the goods to finish top, maybe, just maybe they can hold out on Saturday for a chance to take on ipswich

STEMOC , why dont you chip in for scarras mates so they can see speedway, you seem to be well off. yea , well off .

:rofl:

not one to kick off and bad mouth riders, but if kyle howarth rides for poole in the finals and scores well. he will have done an injustice to himself and workington fans .maybe the elite is weaker than the premier league. i am not sure.

was he keeping his best bike for the elite play offs. how can one rider go from scoring 18 points one week , to scoring 2/3 points for

his premier club the rest of the weeks.

i , like most of my posse think he is riding a bike that has been thrown together and is keeping his no 1 bike for lthe elite playiffs. i am sure worky are in the play offs , just.

i await to be proven wrong. that he is having a poor tail end to his season

Hope you were watching Sky last night for the play-offs at Swindon. Seems Kyle was still struggling on that flying machine you said he was keeping :rolleyes: !!!

• Like 2

got to be himself thats not perculating atm. as i said, from 18 points to 2 and threes. maybe on wednesday he will wheel out his proper speedway bike. who knows.. :oops:

We all have "bad days at the office" so to speak, Kyle is a great young talent and I for one would love to see him back in the Workington side next season (providing we are running of course)

Hope you were watching Sky last night for the play-offs at Swindon. Seems Kyle was still struggling on that flying machine you said he was keeping :rolleyes: !!!

think the motor he was using was Chris chassis,s old Giggs and castration/(love spellcheck).