British Speedway Forum

Rob grant in the pl? Good lord!

Naa probably not I was just rambling when I said that. I still wish him luck if he gets a NL place

As far as I am concerned the play offs are a total waste of time....Newcastle Diamonds were League Champions!!!

• Like 3

You're a bit late to that party mate. We did that to death the day after we were knocked out!!

Doesn't stop you being 100% correct of course.

If Newcastle are League Champions, I presume they'll be parading the trophy soon.

Isn't this the equivalent of saddo jocks claiming Sxotland were World Champions when they won at Wembley in 1967?

• Like 1

If Newcastle are League Champions, I presume they'll be parading the trophy soon.

Isn't this the equivalent of saddo jocks claiming Sxotland were World Champions when they won at Wembley in 1967?

As far as I am concerned the play offs are a total waste of time....Newcastle Diamonds were League Champions!!!

No they weren't.

still no news on 7th rider are we going with 6 ?

Patience is a virtue. :) :)

• Like 1

I see Richie warmed up nicely in NZ with 5 rides and 5 wins. Well done Richie. :-)

Edited by diamond@heart
  • Like 1

I see Ritchie warmed up nicely in NZ with 5 rides and 5 wins. Well done Ritchie. :-)

Get his name right!......sheesh!

Get his name right!......sheesh!

What!!!!!

What!!!!!

Richie. :P

• Like 1

All corrected now, hope everyone can sleep now, I know I will be able 2!!!!!! :-o

• Like 2

Don't suppose the oppo is too strong but it's more about racing fitness I guess.