British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
BearsBoy

Redcar Bears 2013

Have 4.73 for final rider. Anyone know if Dane Casper Wortman is still riding.

On 4.72 would allow us to start with Wilko and Dyer at reserve.

Have 4.73 for final rider. Anyone know if Dane Casper Wortman is still riding.

On 4.72 would allow us to start with Wilko and Dyer at reserve.

Id be more happy with Max back. Wilko can hold his own at second string and Dyer and Max make a great reserve combo.

Must admit very happy with Hugh Skidmore - he looked very good at STMP last season. And Micky Dyer - well when I saw him in glimpses he also showed potential - so you have to be happy with those.

And Matej and Ulrich, am pleased - both are capable of much more.

Be interesting what we do with last place.

That is a decent looking side, Redcar always seem to have the right idea when they put together their 1-7 at the start of the season, a bit like Berwick though, things just never seem to click at the same time for one reason or another, both sides seem to be waiting for something unfortunate around the corner.

If they can keep that side together and get a run they could have a good season.

Be interesting to see if Dyer can hold form over a season.

I just saw the SS and Havvy snr quotes, seems like he wanted same 1 to 7 which finished the season but Doolan let him down, hinting again that Leicester pay packet was bigger etc.

Now again I dont blame Doolan for going, but shows no loyalty to club who help revitalise him - another who in the future I would not touch if he is dropped and a proactive side like Leicester would have no qualms about chopping him if his form is not good from the off,

I am not Havvy snr's biggest fan, but fair play to him and the consortium not a bad side at all.

Must admit very happy with Hugh Skidmore - he looked very good at STMP last season. And Micky Dyer - well when I saw him in glimpses he also showed potential - so you have to be happy with those.

And Matej and Ulrich, am pleased - both are capable of much more.

Be interesting what we do with last place.

Skidmore is very good around the STMP, the last three season's his average around there has been 7.37.

I just saw the SS and Havvy snr quotes, seems like he wanted same 1 to 7 which finished the season but Doolan let him down, hinting again that Leicester pay packet was bigger etc.

Now again I dont blame Doolan for going, but shows no loyalty to club who help revitalise him - another who in the future I would not touch if he is dropped and a proactive side like Leicester would have no qualms about chopping him if his form is not good from the off,

I am not Havvy snr's biggest fan, but fair play to him and the consortium not a bad side at all.

Thats the problem in Speedway the bigger clubs can offer more "sponsership". Doolan will always go where the money is ,suppose you cant blame him it is a short career .

Dyer should prove to be a decent signing for Redcar,and has the potential to make a significant improvement on his starting average.

Dyer should prove to be a decent signing for Redcar,and has the potential to make a significant improvement on his starting average.

I'll be very surprised if he doesn't, still very much a bottom end side though.

nothing against him but i wouldn't have wanted Jade Mudgway in the team, i think the six riders signed sound like a good team

Skidmore is very good around the STMP, the last three season's his average around there has been 7.37.

If Skidmarks makes the gate, around STMP, then he takes some "reelin in".