British Speedway Forum

Lol perhaps it was 'just my imagination' but I swear 'somebody told me' .....or maybe its 'Hearsay....its nuffin but hearsay'....guess thats what 'Some might say'.....

Now been announced on twitter by neil m that darcy has been beaten up and is being treated in hospital

Edited by mdmc82

EXPECT club statement shortly.

Not going to tell us if darcy did contribute to it anyway is he.

Darcys lifestyle and attitude doesnt help

Remember on sky first leg of play off that troy was full of the cold then and didnt look well

DARCY was attacked late Friday night and was hospitalised. He was left unconcious and remains in hospital.

At prices like this, why would this entice families to go and watch this? Value for money? Someone who attended tonight may give their opinion on the admission and the line up.

Very disappointed that not only was admission wacked up to £25, but parking cost doubled from £1 to £2 and programmes doubled from £2 to £4. So it cost £31 for me to witness a mediocre nights racing and the most exciting rider in the league withdrawing replaced by a Premier League rider. Luckily for me I live in Swindon,- feel sorry for all those who incurred big petrol costs as well.. Won't be going next year. Doubtless it will be even more expensive, but then I guess everyone's wages are increasing too,,,erm, aren't they?

Grow up. child. :rolleyes:

Oh Schumi, don't be silly now. Why on earth would you be putting twitter links to your old lover Subedei? Hmmmm

• Like 1

Oh Schumi, don't be silly now. Why on earth would you be putting twitter links to your old lover Subedei? Hmmmm

It's a link to Middlo proving what you requested, dear.Some people just hate being wrong, don't they? ;)

It's a link to Middlo proving what you requested, dear.Some people just hate being wrong, don't they? ;)

Aah but I saw your post before you edited it :)...Oh Look, guess who's posting on it, your mate Andrew Farrar..Mr Subedei ...... :blink:

Next..........

Aah but I saw your post before you edited it :)

What, about how rude some people were on here? You disagree with that statement?

Oh Look, guess who's posting on it, your mate Andrew Farrar..Mr Subedei ...... :blink:

And? :blink: Dear me, someone's had a few too many tonight. I'll leave you to bully other people. Have fun.

Edited by June01

What, about how rude some people were on here? You disagree with that statement?

Again...and? :blink: Dear me, someone's had a few too many tonight. I'll leave you to bully other people. Have fun.

Again...and? :blink: Dear me, someone's had a few too many tonight. I'll leave you to bully other people. Have fun.

How rude people are on here? Well, that's funny from the self appointed doyenne of the WWOS... :lol:

See you next time Schumi. What will you be when you next come back, July02 ?

Edited by Jacques

Still kiss arsing the weirdo then?

Still got the Potty Mouth problem then?

Dear me, someone's had a few too many tonight. .

Nothing new there.