British Speedway Forum
cityrebel

Rye House V Sheffield Pct 13/10/12

this coming saturday sees sheffield visit the launch pad in the rockets 2nd home match in the 'mickey mouse cup'. if ipswich's match with the tigers gets rained off tonight, it could be tough to rearrange with both being thursday tracks. maybe the rockets will be seeded straight to the final. are there any other outstanding meetings left in the northern group. :unsure:

Good point, well made. Tonight is off. I suppose that one way or another the group will, in all liklihood be decided by next Thursday, which would negate the need for a re-scheduling of tonights meeting.... bringing an end to our glorious season.

this care there any other outstanding meetings left in the northern group. :unsure:

Berwick host Redcar on Saturday and have yet to visit Glasgow. I imagine that could take take place on Sunday 21st.

Ludwig Lindgren guests in place of Chas Gjedde

Edited by Shadders

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the updates site? If so, could you please either leave a message here or send me an email or pm.

Thanks

Hmmm! lots of interest in this thread - NOT! :lol:

I may go to this one but the forecast is for heavy rain @ 4pm?

Please can anyone living nearby keep us updated with the weather - thanks :t:

Fairly clear, blue sunny sky, less than a mile from the track at present. (midday Saturday)

Will try and post again a bit later if I dont get dragged out shopping :party:

Clouding over a bit, but local weather shows few minor showers between 2-3pm then dry for rest of day )) (1.30pm)

Still need a texter for this...anyone?

3:35 2 mile away and sunny. Some dark clouds around but gonna be hit n miss for a shower. My money is on it being on, forecast is dry after 6.

Nooooo :D 3:35 was the time. I will measure the mileage tonight if its on for a more accurate forecast :t:

Had a down pour and looking grim right now and chucking it down hard. Not confident its gonna happen

It's off! Rescheduled for next Saturday.

Driving up the A10 it was pretty obvious the meeting wouldn't go ahead. Confirmed when we arrived to see vehicles pouring out of the car park under the sort of skies you see on Storm Chasers!