racers and royals

Australian Championships 2013

One day I,m going to do these meetings it's a must do at some point

• Like 1

One day I,m going to do these meetings it's a must do at some point

About time you got off your bum and won the Lottery, I reckon. :t:

I'l remind you of this in Prague for SWC. :drink: :drink:

Not doing Auckland this year? :cry:

The 2nd round is at Undera wherever that is ?

Edit near Shepperton Victoria wherever that is :approve:

Maybe if you save up you could get Google Maps?

Undera's about a day's drive from both Gillman SA and Kurri Kurri NSW. Ideal for a Campervan Holiday touring SE Oz.

Best Pairs will be on the Sunday after Kurri, then Under 21s is a week after, also at Kurri.

Racers, you omitted the probability of a qualifier at Gillman on Friday 4th January.

Sadly I doubt it very much. Some of the Riders are fully-based in Europe these days, and don't even own bikes in Australia any more; they're just coming home for a few weeks' holiday. Some are looking forward to the off-season to recover from injuries carried through the season.

Some of the hardier souls won't even be coming home; they'll just hibernate until March.

However the riders who will be competing will ensure that this is another Championships to remember, for both themselves and spectators alike, and the added attraction of appearances by newly-crowned World Champion Chris Holder will ensure bumper crowds.

Holder has just stated that he hasn't made up his mind yet about competing in the Aussie Champs!!

Great News for Aussie Fans last night; Chris Holder interviewed on SPEED Channel told us that in response to the outpouring of support from Downunder he's definitely considering riding in this season's Ozchamps. Now if we can just get a certain Bristol-born three-time World Champion to consider having a spin as well........ :approve:

Are you going to Oz this year Bryn?

Alas not - much as I'd love to! :sad:

I guess that Holder will be out after getting the leg injury.

Ward's already in GP, so he won't care.

Only advabtage of getting into top four in Aussie Title is to then automatically get into the GP Challenge.

So maybe Batchelor, Masters, Schlein.....?