Redcar

1 Ulrich Ostergaard

2 Carl Wilkinson

3 Kevin Doolan

4 Aaron Summers

5 Matej Kus

6 Max Dilger

7 Jade Mudgway

Redcars team looks well capable of winning this meeting,and that would secure their place in the Final of Premier Challenge,and that would mean this is Berwicks last meeting of the season.Weather forecast is decent,which is just aswell as its piddling down right now and has been most of the night.

Berwick

1 Nick Morris

2 Micky Dyer

3 Robin Aspegren

4 David Bellego

5 Seb Alden

6 Klaus Jacobsen

7 Nicki Barrett

Redcar

1 Ulrich Ostergaard

2 Carl Wilkinson

3 Kevin Doolan

4 Aaron Summers

5 Matej Kus

6 Max Dilger

7 Jade Mudgway

Redcars team looks well capable of winning this meeting,and that would secure their place in the Final of Premier Challenge,and that would mean this is Berwicks last meeting of the season.Weather forecast is decent,which is just aswell as its piddling down right now and has been most of the night.

Is Kus riding? Thought he was away in Czech this weekend?

Is Kus riding? Thought he was away in Czech this weekend?

He`d better be,it on our offical site. :D

Not heard anything but it is the Czech weekend this weekend so would not be surprised if he wasnt at Berwick.

Very much doubt Summers will struggle the way he did early in the season.

Home win for me 48-42

Edited by RobinH88

He could be in Golden Helmet meeting?

Kus is listed in the start list issued on 8th oct. So who knows typical speedway situation these days .

He's not the only one missing out in UK this weekend. Ben Barker and Baby Bjerre are giving the PLRC a bodyswerve. They would all have had contracts signed for Pardubice long before the British meetings were set up, I suppose.

In the case of Kus, if he had been going to ride as well as he did as a guest for Berwick, I think that will strengthen the Bears!

Looks like both Kus and Dilger are named in the line up for the golden helmet meeting

He's not the only one missing out in UK this weekend. Ben Barker and Baby Bjerre are giving the PLRC a bodyswerve. They would all have had contracts signed for Pardubice long before the British meetings were set up, I suppose.

In the case of Kus, if he had been going to ride as well as he did as a guest for Berwick, I think that will strengthen the Bears!

Agree regarding contracts,but where is he riding this Week-end is he the only one that knows?

The PLRC i assume has been arranged for this sunday all season long??

The PLRC i assume has been arranged for this sunday all season long??

No.rained -off couple of weeks ago re-arrannged for this week

Dry overnight and dry now,forecast to stay that way for most of the day though showers are around for late afternoon into evening,hopefully they will miss Berwick,though it might be an idea to get with the racing 7pm prompt.

Dry overnight and dry now,forecast to stay that way for most of the day though showers are around for late afternoon into evening,hopefully they will miss Berwick,though it might be an idea to get with the racing 7pm prompt.

They are usually pretty prompt.

Parade at ten to seven, racing at seven.

You need to buy a new watch if that's supposed to be an accurate statement :rofl:

It takes 15 minutes for the coffin dodger's medication to kick in, once he starts burbling on about how he knew this rider's daddy & he yammers on about hats before slavvering over the home team & whatever kids have been dragged out alongside them.

Is it part of radio training to sound just a little unsettling when talking to small children, or did the radio stations stop that 30 or 40 years ago?

• Like 4