British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
topaz325

Workington V Edinburgh Pl/offs 13/10/12

Apologie accepted Tsunami the wind up i was having was in riders feigning injury which was mentioned earlier in the thread Paul Bentley springs to mind before going to Armadale as he hated the track and Kevin Wolbert (burger gate) I will just leave it at that . As i say i was having some lighthearted banter and assumptions were made , that i had made the initial PM which off course Not Guilty is the verdict i shall leave the Forum Polis as Young51 says to investigate and i shall continue with my banter if that is OK

Many thanks for that. Banter is good and I didn't know about your relationship with Youngy. :o:P

A lot of support with the Bentley and Wolbert instances. I am just about hated by some Monarch fans for insinuated that the Monarchs started on a 44.50 limit the year they won the PL title, whilst the rest of us went for the legal limit of 42.50. Must admit I have always been more cautious since then when ordering a burger.

Once again thanks for your response. :lol:

• Like 1

the pic shows rich on the whiie line, but not over it . craig is not hugging the line , so there was a gap... dont know why craig spat the dummy out, he done it loads of times when he rode for worky. what the pic does not show is adam blasting round the outside to pur mr dook into 3rd . hence the dummt. oh and why wasnt craig fined for not clearing the track. his bike was not jammed up or anything. oh iknow, tt was jammed up with grass in the rear wheel and a thick sod on the seat. lol..

;)

Edited by Young51

Many thanks for that. Banter is good and I didn't know about your relationship with Youngy. :o:P

A lot of support with the Bentley and Wolbert instances. I am just about hated by some Monarch fans for insinuated that the Monarchs started on a 44.50 limit the year they won the PL title, whilst the rest of us went for the legal limit of 42.50. Must admit I have always been more cautious since then when ordering a burger.

Once again thanks for your response. :lol:

Mis-understanding Tsunami Just like noising Monarchs up in a good natured way off course as youngy does us nothing more but thanks on your response and we can put it to bed i am sure the real culprit will show there hand sooner or later

• Like 2