British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
topaz325

Workington V Edinburgh Pl/offs 13/10/12

I dont know whats behind the guff you post about Cookie tbh davidj but It was a meeting that could have got us a shot at the Premier league title so how do you expect the guy to feel about being cheated out of that? :rolleyes: Have a look at this and maybe you'll see why he was a bit peed off (along with the rest off us Edinburgh fans!)I think you'd be a tad angry yourself ya baby a'se! :wink:https://www.facebook...&type=1

rather conclusive I'd say....no wonder he went ape sh!t :)
  • Like 3

im a workington fan and thats a similar view i got but there was a similar incident a few heats earlier as ive posted allready 2 wrongs dont make a right but sort of balances things out

great photo by the way

Looks like a water puddle to me, rather inconclusive

• Like 1

Looks like a water puddle to me, rather inconclusive

:lol: ..should've gone to specsavers Missus! ;)http://www.funtrivia...stion41522.html

:lol: ..should've gone to specsavers Missus! ;)http://www.funtrivia...stion41522.html

On a slightly more serious note this charming message landed in my inbox earlier from a Workington fan..i wont name the wee charmer but he knows who he is! ;) I wouldnt usually put private messages on the forum of course but this one made me really angry.It's pretty sad when it comes to this after what happened to poor Lee Richardson and other riders sadly but there ya go.It would appear that my bit of good natured banter about Richard Lawson 'pulling a sickie' has set someones spiteful braincell off..Teams/riders have done this for years and it's part of the sport.Oh dear.. i guess fun aint allowed on the forum anymore in the mind of this chap.. I do know that this guy is in a minority (of one probably i'm glad to say) amongst Workington fans by the way.Anyways on to better things.. it should be a belter of a match and lets hope for great racing and no injuries of course :approve:

It was addressed to 'the master of tripe' the only bit that made me laugh.... I quote

"hope ypo break a nail and cant type a decent reply. you may have sat on a speedway bike, but only to have your photo taken with your favourite rider . cant see us winning at emmerdale, so hope all your riders beak a leg or two.

then you may have some sence" .

yosser.

Edited by Young51
  • Like 1

On a slightly more serious note this charming message landed in my inbox earlier from a Workington fan..i wont name the wee charmer but he knows who he is! ;) I wouldnt usually put private messages on the forum of course but this one made me really angry.It's pretty sad when it comes to this after what happened to poor Lee Richardson and other riders sadly but there ya go.It would appear that my bit of good natured banter about Richard Lawson 'pulling a sickie' has set someones spiteful braincell off..Teams/riders have done this for years and it's part of the sport.Oh dear.. i guess fun aint allowed on the forum anymore in the mind of this chap.. I do know that this guy is in a minority (of one probably i'm glad to say) amongst Workington fans by the way.Anyways on to better things.. it should be a belter of a match and lets hope for great racing and no injuries of course :approve:

It was addressed to 'the master of tripe' the only bit that made me laugh.... I quote

"hope ypo break a nail and cant type a decent reply. you may have sat on a speedway bike, but only to have your photo taken with your favourite rider . cant see us winning at emmerdale, so hope all your riders beak a leg or two.

then you may have some sence" .

yosser.

To be fair you Edinburgh fan's are past master's at the wind up , only most on here can see that I mean who would feign injury (Paul Bentley) or illness (burger gate) before going to the wide open expanse off a track that is Armadale :lol:

I was actually going to add that the 'whiter than white' Edinburgh Monarchs would never pull such a stroke Gaz but.. ;):P Banters banter n aw that and a good natured wind up is one of the good fun things on this forum but to wish broken legs and stuff on speedway riders?Thats really out of order..I just hope whoever it is has a serious word with themselves though i wont hold my breath ..

• Like 3

To be fair you Edinburgh fan's are past master's at the wind up , only most on here can see that I mean who would feign injury (Paul Bentley) or illness (burger gate) before going to the wide open expanse off a track that is Armadale :lol:

If you are the poster in Youngy's post you should be ashamed of yourself and refrain from posting on here. There is no place, even in a PM, where it is right that you wish a rider some injury. That is sick.

• Like 1

If you are the poster in Youngy's post you should be ashamed of yourself and refrain from posting on here. There is no place, even in a PM, where it is right that you wish a rider some injury. That is sick.

No..it's a Worky fan Big Tsu!Gaz is a Weegie Tig but thats another matter lol! ;) I'll leave it at that and redirect your comment at whoever mate.. I agree with you about them having no place on the forum,but i'm not the forum polis..

Edited by Young51
  • Like 2

You should have asked young51 that before you accused me on this forum and yes you are correct there is no place for it the banter with young 51 i have is alway's good natured and i would never dream off saying would young 51 received

But to insinuate that i should not post on here because off what you think is true is well i am afraid pretty poor and nothing to do with you anyway

I may or may not get an apology for your incorrect accusation but to be fair i really couldn't care

PS Thanks young51 for putting this straight

• Like 1

You should have asked young51 that before you accused me on this forum and yes you are correct there is no place for it the banter with young 51 i have is alway's good natured and i would never dream off saying would young 51 received

But to insinuate that i should not post on here because off what you think is true is well i am afraid pretty poor and nothing to do with you anyway

I may or may not get an apology for your incorrect accusation but to be fair i really couldn't care

PS Thanks young51 for putting this straight

The phrase I picked up on was you using the word I and, if you read your post again, you can see it looks like you are are trying to explain what you had written. Anyway , why should I have to ask another poster every time I wish to make a comment on here.

Of course I apologize for my wrong assumption but it is up to both me, and the rest of the forum members, to mention and discuss anything on here that is not right, not decent and/or within the forum rules, so it does have something to do with me.

Edited by Tsunami
  • Like 1

The phrase I picked up on was you using the word I and, if you read your post again, you can see it looks like you are are trying to explain what you had written. Anyway , why should I have to ask another poster every time I wish to make a comment on here.

Of course I apologize for my wrong assumption but it is up to both me, and the rest of the forum members, to mention and discuss anything on here that is not right, not decent and/or within the forum rules, so I does have something to do with me.

Apologie accepted Tsunami the wind up i was having was in riders feigning injury which was mentioned earlier in the thread Paul Bentley springs to mind before going to Armadale as he hated the track and Kevin Wolbert (burger gate) I will just leave it at that . As i say i was having some lighthearted banter and assumptions were made , that i had made the initial PM which off course Not Guilty is the verdict i shall leave the Forum Polis as Young51 says to investigate and i shall continue with my banter if that is OK

• Like 1

the pic shows rich on the whiie line, but not over it . craig is not hugging the line , so there was a gap... dont know why craig spat the dummy out, he done it loads of times when he rode for worky. what the pic does not show is adam blasting round the outside to pur mr dook into 3rd . hence the dummt. oh and why wasnt craig fined for not clearing the track. his bike was not jammed up or anything. oh iknow, tt was jammed up with grass in the rear wheel and a thick sod on the seat. lol..

Edited by jenga