British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
dontforgetthefueltapsbruv

Workington V Ipswich Lc S/f 13/10

Seves them right if they gotta re run it and it costs a fortune, our own fault tonight there was no reason for such a large interval and all the grading afterwards. And we wonder why people get pissed off!

• Like 1

Wirches should not accept a 'hat draw'.

Either go again or Witches to progress as they were still ahead on agg.

Didnt the Witches have 3 fallers in point scoring positions in the early heats??

Seemed to me they were always in control and once the tie was won just went through the motions.

Agree the Witches will need to be right on it all through to have any chance tonight.

Tabaka was on three 5-1 's when his chain came off twice and an e/f , Ref tried to help by excluding both Ippo riders in the same 1st bend fall.Lanham and Tungate produced a couple of good rides .

Couple of things, Sneddon ......7 day rule. Also in heat 10 Ipswich had nominated a rider to take a tactical ride, thought they weren't allowed in KO Cup, there again I'm sure Jacko would know. Another frustrating night, bloomin' weather!

Edited by comet49

Couple of things, Sneddon ......7 day rule. Also in heat 10 Ipswich had nominated a rider to take a tactical ride, thought they weren't allowed in KO Cup, there again I'm sure Jacko would know. Another frustrating night, bloomi' weather!

It's the league cup!!!

Rain dance coupled with Witches magicing ( made up word ) up some dodgy weather saved the day ! Would much rather take Worky on with a full team any day but will have to wait and see what occurs with any decisions that are made on monday .

hey ippo fans. result COULD be done via a count back System. agg scores AFTER heat 9. looks like YOU may Be OUT.

Edited by jenga

hey ippo fans. result COULD be done via a count back System. agg scores AFTER heat 9. looks like YOU may Be OUT.

good job it's not a spell back system, you'd need snookers :)
  • Like 1

If we had reached 15 heats I'm sure Worky would have won by a mile as they had a stronger finish in heats 13 and 15.

Weather has ruined this season - for everybody, not just us!

didnt look like workington wanted to go through in both meetings

why in the intervel between the 2 match's was the blade not used but then used inbetween heats in the 2nd was this to delay the meeting untill the rain came

Seves them right if they gotta re run it and it costs a fortune, our own fault tonight there was no reason for such a large interval and all the grading afterwards. And we wonder why people get pissed off!

Could not agree any more in 1st meeting no track grading then 2 in 8 heats, long delay in break,

Re the gap between the double header last night .first the Edinburg team had to get there bikes out of the pits and the witches get there's in and both teams had to get there tyres on comets having to put new back tyres on .and all of had to be checked by the pits Marshall ( I believe) and at the end of the night it's the ref who makes the final decision if the meeting is safe to run or not.at the end (well to me any way is the riders safety comes first) .

• Like 3