British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
fairplay1

Glasgow V Berwick 21/10/2012

Not anymore according to Tigers web! Seems they have facility for Campton now and Wethers in as Guest for Bager so maybe its RR at Campton position.

It can only happen a speedway 3 guests +R/r . Hope there is not a delay while the guests sort out what race jackets they should be wearing. Ithink even some fair-minded Glasgow fans must question why Campton went home early,did someone at the start of the season tip him off the they wouldn't win anything so he could book an early flight. Edited by Fromafar

It can only happen a speedway 3 guests +R/r . Hope there is not a delay while the guests sort out what race jackets they should be wearing. Ithink even some fair-minded Glasgow fans must question why Campton went home early,did someone at the start of the season tip him off the they wouldn't win anything so he could book an early flight.

When i was looking in my crystal ball at the start off the season he was told to book his flights for Saturday 20th October hope this clears that up :t:

When i was looking in my crystal ball at the start off the season he was told to book his flights for Saturday 20th October hope this clears that up :t:

:t::D

:t::D

No problem another prediction i would like to share with my Bandito cousins straight from my crystal ball is that Dick barrie is to have a sex change operation and was to call himself Barrie na dick ;)

• Like 1

How many points do Tigers need to Qualify for the Final, good effort being made to get them ,have the outgoing Promotion found some cash in the attic. :D

• Like 1

How many points do Tigers need to Qualify for the Final, good effort being made to get them ,have the outgoing Promotion found some cash in the attic. :D

We need to win by wait for it 46 points Berwick need to lose by 12 points or less , I think there is more chance on the Berwick scenario than ours .

Apologies again tyretrax/fairplay1 - oh and thanks x-man for the phone call at 7.30 telling me where I could find loads of custard for my humble pie but tyretrax says I am not allowed it and I, at least, am a person of my word :P

Oh go on then. Enjoy. :lol::drink:

We need to win by wait for it 46 points Berwick need to lose by 12 points or less , I think there is more chance on the Berwick scenario than ours .

I think Redcar might just be favourites for the Final in December :cheers:
  • Like 1

I agree fromafar... We're gonna have to ride out our socks to finish less than 12 adrift now...:-(

No problem another prediction i would like to share with my Bandito cousins straight from my crystal ball is that Dick barrie is to have a sex change operation and was to call himself Barrie na dick ;)

What? Another one! :blink:

What? Another one! :blink:

Aye but they are usually wrong :lol:

Last speedway in 2012 for us , unless we hit 70 which is highly unlikely , and thankfully it's dry . Been a horrible season for most teams this year thanks to the crappy weather and financial turmoil , but i think i'll have a few bevvys today and enjoy the last meeting of the season .

It's a bit of a strange looking Glasgow side due to absentees , but this always seems to happen to us at the arse end of the year - remember the Scottish Cup match on Halloween at the dump a few years back lol .

Anyway todays PL select sides should be -

Glasgow Select

1 Ryan Fisher lol

2 Mr Rider Replacement

3 Kevin Doolan

4 Matthew Wethers

5 One of ours James Grieves

6 James McBain

7 Charles Wright

Berwick Select

1 Theo Pijper

2 Austen Powers

3 Robin Aspirin

4 Monsieur Bellego

5 Seb Alden

6 Ben Reade

7 Nikki Barrett

I suspect it is more of an important meeting for the Borders Select as they only have to avoid defeat by 11 points to reach the final of this hugely important tournament , and i expect them to achieve that . But let's hope for an entertaining finale .

• Like 1

still another meeting to go Paulco - next Sunday

still another meeting to go Paulco - next Sunday

Are they running the Hethersfield then ?

Great result for Bandits one more home meeting and hopefully another piece of silverware.Now all we need is some good news regarding next season.