British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
fairplay1

Glasgow V Berwick 21/10/2012

Dont worry,our official site will pull-out all the stops over the next 6 days,reduced admission,attributed quotes to all our officialls and a big announcement. :D

I often read the website stories. What am I missing as I think I read your comments as a little sarcastic or am I incorrect?
  • Like 1

So would that be a hint that you'd like to take over running the website, or what?

And how well would that go down. :blink:

• Like 1

Yeah, let Screm have a go at running the website. Then everyone can advise him on how he is doing such a crap job, every five minutes, and how they could do it much better.

But never to his face.

Irrespective of how good a job he might actually be doing.

Edited by bigeddiechek
  • Like 2

Yeah, let Screm have a go at running the website. Then everyone can advise him on how he is doing such a crap job, every five minutes, and how they could do it much better.

But never to his face.

Irrespective of how good a job he might actually be doing.

I have neither the wish,desire to do so,but Im amazed my posts cause such furore,but the answer is a simple one.

This forum is about opinion,mine,yours and everyonelse,if you dont like my posts theres an igore feature,with which Im only to happy to be aquainted with. ;)

It' wasn't opinion, it was sarcasm. Why not try supporting the club for once. What do you expect them to post on their website?

Of course they are going to announce reduced admission, if that is what they are offering. For goodness sake, many have complained about the cost of speedway, they slash admission prices and still they get moaned at.

Of course you are going to get communication from club officials. Many used to complain that there was not enough communication from the top!

I feel really sorry for guys like Dennis and Lawrence, who put so much into the club, and have to put up with the mindless rubbish that a few on here see fit to spout out.

Screm, the next time you see Dennis, tell him what you think of the website.

Or the next time you see any of the other officials, tell them what you have told us on here.

It's not as if they won't already know what you think, Mr Monks.

• Like 2

It' wasn't opinion, it was sarcasm. Why not try supporting the club for once. What do you expect them to post on their website?

Of course they are going to announce reduced admission, if that is what they are offering. For goodness sake, many have complained about the cost of speedway, they slash admission prices and still they get moaned at.

Of course you are going to get communication from club officials. Many used to complain that there was not enough communication from the top!

I feel really sorry for guys like Dennis and Lawrence, who put so much into the club, and have to put up with the mindless rubbish that a few on here see fit to spout out.

Screm, the next time you see Dennis, tell him what you think of the website.

Or the next time you see any of the other officials, tell them what you have told us on here.

It's not as if they won't already know what you think, Mr Monks.

zzzzzzzzzz

Mod note: Please do not post a continual line of one letter, it stuffs the forum up for most

You obviously liked the above post?

You too!

The two village idiots!

:rofl:

• Like 1

Well done Berwick , best team on the day . But it was pretty dire stuff . Usual gate and go stuff on a freezing cold day , lets just say i'm not sorry to see the back of that season . Berwick look to have unearthed a good un in Nikki Barrett , a steal on his 3-75 average for next season .

Interesting alternative view from Alan Dick, in the local rag who, while disappointed to have lost was comforted by the racing, that, in his opinion wasn't just "good" but was in fact "very good".

Expect more of he same then (?)

Interesting alternative view from Alan Dick, in the local rag who, while disappointed to have lost was .comforted by the racing, that, in his opinion wasn't just "good" but was in fact "very good".

Expect more of he same then (?)

Agree with Paulco it very much gate and go apart from some tight 1st bends. If plans to alter the track succeed I think the racing will improve greatly.

Agree with Paulco it very much gate and go apart from some tight 1st bends. If plans to alter the track succeed I think the racing will improve greatly.

I didn't realise there were more plans afoot. Let's hope there nore succesful (from all aspects) than the last alterations.

Pot calling the kettle black,me thinks.

:rofl:

Like I say Taffy, I really feel for some of the guys behind the scenes that have worked so hard this year and have to deal with attacks on the club via this forum, yet they never hear a peep in person. Even though some of the posters know them.

It's a very sorry state of affairs that should not continue.

Opinion is fine, and at least I have the decency to post when I agree, and even when I have been wrong.

Having a cheap shot at the website is not opinion, but a passive aggressive attack on all involved with it.

Before you ask, I'm nothing to do with it.

I'm afraid the coward's response of "it's a forum and is here for me to express my opinion" doesn't wash with that type of post.

A very sorry state of affairs, and - as I have posted before - I hope the few rotten apples are removed from the barrel in future.

That is certainly what I would do.

• Like 2