British Speedway Forum
dantodan

Workington V Newcastle Ko Cup 2nd Leg Sat 20th October 2012

they don't know if Lawson will make a miraculous recovery or not :)

Btw

I tweeted Ritchie last night, asking what the chances of him and Steve being diamonds again

next year....he replied "hmm pretty good"....so read into that what you will lol :)

WELL, although I was on holiday I was told that Richie was at Brough a couple of weeks ago.

Anyway, are you still alright for your 5 a side return. I have booked the SoccerDome for Tues 30th October 8 till 9pm, cost £56 split between the players. When you said you hadn't played for 15 years and you were 4 stone overweight, did you get the figures the wrong way round. :shock::o;)

Edited by Tsunami
  • Like 1

Garbage like your guess at Sundays guests!!!, Aspergren too high for Richie and NL will be used for Steve :rolleyes:

Rene should be fit for tomorrow and Saturday but doubts over Richard at the mo

DOH.

Keeping my fingers etc. crossed for Saturday. I'm hoping the eighteen Points will be enough.

WELL, although I was on holiday I was told that Richie was at Brough a couple of weeks ago.

Anyway, are you still alright for your 5 a side return. I have booked the SoccerDome for Tues 30th October 8 till 9pm, cost £56 split between the players. When you said you hadn't played for 15 years and you were 4 stone overweight, did you get the figures the wrong way round. :shock::o;)

haha your not far wrong, aye I'm coming...if mala can do it I can ha.

So Newcastle' side will be: -

Stuart Robson

Claes Nedermark

Mark Lemon

Christian Henry

Ludvig Lindgren

Paul Starke

Michael Palm Toft

Awaiting a Workington person to tell us their team

How can we tell you our team when we have doubts over 2 riders and as we have a fixture on Friday this then could change again but can confirm R-R will be on our side

Lawson or Cook

R-R

Bach

Aarnio

Roynon

Morris

Howarth

Edited by Justin Comet10

Craig Cook has tweeted that he's "not needed" by Workington tomorrow.

Can we assume Richard Lawson is fit?

It'll be rained off at 9.00 am. Cough!

Thought Aarron Summers was guesting?? I assumed Russ.

Thought Aarron Summers was guesting?? I assumed Russ.

Aaron Summers was going to guest at Edinburgh tonight. Craig Cook on stand-by for tomorrow.

See here:- http://www.workingtoncomets.co/content/injury-news-update-0

Edited by The Abbott

just another ploy to get fans into derwent park. just so mr d can tall the fans that he will not run workington speedway next y, someone else will be in charge. so i may as well stop in the house and follow it on the updates site and save myself 15 quid. cos that is what you arte going to get charged. the discount that was coming will never come. once again we are all being robbed by the jameater. prove me wrong jameater and offer the followers of our club an insentive to go to dp tonight and hand over their hard earned cash. ant discoubt for the admission price should have been made public on mon/tues at the latest/ cant wait for him to walk away from our sport.

Imagine that!! A ploy to get people to head along on a Saturday night - I thought that is what a Promoter is meant to do.

PS - maybe you might get a surprise as to what that announcement is!!

• Like 2