British Speedway Forum
dantodan

Workington V Newcastle Ko Cup 2nd Leg Sat 20th October 2012

Arse Fire - have you worked out whether extending the season into November was me being OTT or sensible if you suggest it. You might consider getting some medication for your attention deficit disorder.

White Nightie - as Pikeys aren't a racial group, it's not a racist comment, so you're vaguely wrong. Again.

Finals shouldn't be agreed on assumptions either so only fair way was to get a proper result between Ipswich and Workington, so no it wasn't the right call :nono: , good luck to Newcastle in the final !!

I agree that the track is the place to decide any tie.

In this case though the only scoreline that wasnt an assumption was the aggregate at the point it was called off.

If a restaging was possible then that would have been the right first call. It wasnt hence the decision made.

My point was that it was assumed by many that the Comets would have outscored the Witches in those last heats(myself included) The same assumptions were there at heat 11 against the Diamonds but it didnt happen that way!

Adds some spice to next years meeting so its not all bad!

So, that's the response when either of you can't answer a straightforward question.

Probably a side effect of pikey inbreeding in Cumbria then.

Why so be offensive disgusting

Arse Fire - have you worked out whether extending the season into November was me being OTT or sensible if you suggest it. You might consider getting some medication for your attention deficit disorder.

White Nightie - as Pikeys aren't a racial group, it's not a racist comment, so you're vaguely wrong. Again.

Dont you read the threads Backy? I replied to your mutterings on the other thread...re meds, can you lend me some your prescribed for your insecurity. WE ALL LOVE YOU!!!

A solid answer to everything is not necessary.Blury concepts influence one to focus, but postulated clarity influences arrogance x

Edited by Arson fire
  • Like 2