British Speedway Forum
EC Rides Again

Adam Ellis To Which Pl Club ?

Hmmmmm born in south west France to two parents originally from dagenham. English I think ?

Hmmmmm born in south west France to two parents originally from dagenham. English I think ?

Or French

Or British

It is the casuaL use of the word 'English' when people actually mean 'British' which is making Alex Salmond's ambition so much easier.

If I was in charge at Plymouth I'd be interested. If I was in charge at Lakeside I'd be interested in him going there, too given the difference in size between Smallbrook & SBA.

Or French

Or British

It is the casuaL use of the word 'English' when people actually mean 'British' which is making Alex Salmond's ambition so much easier.

If his parents came from England then i don't see a problem.In fact this use of English/England is quite endemic abroad.Lost count of the times i have seen the british speedway final talked about as the English Final or Team GB as England.You look at old news reel film from the second world war and Hitler and his cronies were talking about defeating England not Britain........

• Like 1

If his parents came from England then i don't see a problem.In fact this use of English/England is quite endemic abroad.Lost count of the times i have seen the british speedway final talked about as the English Final or Team GB as England.You look at old news reel film from the second world war and Hitler and his cronies were talking about defeating England not Britain........

Just as it SHOULD be. :approve: :approve:

Impressive score from him tonight it seems.

Can somebody who was there outline how he performed- was he good value for his points?

Impressive score from him tonight it seems.

Can somebody who was there outline how he performed- was he good value for his points?

He was brilliant! Impressed me a lot! He had a few bike problems..But he was head and shoulders above Perry tonight. Worth a chance next year!

Edit: He was miles better than James Wright as well.

Edited by PremierRebel
  • Like 1

He was brilliant! Impressed me a lot! He had a few bike problems..But he was head and shoulders above Perry tonight. Worth a chance next year!

He was very good but I wouldn't say he was brilliant, He is very fast from the gate and around the first two bends then he seems to tail off a bit, but with a little more experience he could be another Darcy Ward

Might be wrong here but I don't think he is in Somersets plans as yet.

Tom Perry has been fantastic this season, he obviously had an off night last night but no doubt he gave 100% as usual, I hope Tom is the first name on the 2013 team sheet. Adam Ellis is a talent and he did well last night but I am not sure that over a season he would be head and shoulders above Tom, Great to see a decent English lad burst onto the scene though and I hope he goes onto great things.

He was very good but I wouldn't say he was brilliant, He is very fast from the gate and around the first two bends then he seems to tail off a bit, but with a little more experience he could be another Darcy Ward

i can remember craig cook first couple of meetings in the prem league

first into first corner almost every heat thean got passed but after a few weeks he was winning heats

16 years old, first competitive speedway meeting ever was in July and has now scored points in national, premier and elite leagues. Is this a record ?

The question has been answered in the Ipswich Star today - Adam is a Witch!!

thats not nice.