British Speedway Forum
Hunty

Confirmed 2013 Gp Riders!

i think you should give the lad a chance the series not even started and you are on his back already.he was injured when his round of qualifiers was taking place so couldnt do it by right in which i think he would have given it his best.last time in the gp series yes he was out of his depth but wouldnt we all have been with the personal problems he was going through.as for his comments on twitter or anywhere else he is a kid he thinks with his heart not his head have we not all done this i no i have to many times.lets just get behind the lad give him our support and cheer him on and then at the end of series if he dont come up with the goods then thats the time to critisize not now.sorry if long winded my opinion

HOPE the top line in the above post isn't attributable to me. Been called a twit many times but not a user of this social media phenomenon.

no it wasn't Philip. Seems replying on my mobile doesn't have the same effect as on the pc !!

That's a bit unfair. It's not his fault he was brought up in Australia and has more in common with them than us.

He has every right to be called British as last time I looked Scunthorpe was in Britain.

Yes he is not the brightest penny in the purse but he is the best we have at present and is not that bad a lad.

He just says things when he is angry that make him seem 'unpatriotic' whatever that is supposed to be.

What an odd response. Where did I mention nationality?

Grigory Laguta must be a bit miffed, unless he didn't want a wild card, he has been very consistent in League racing for a few years now. Good luck to Tai, hope he does well.

I dont understand why British people dont back Brits. Some seem keen on pushing forward riders from other European countries in preference. Why not get behind your own country.

Tai is a Brit, he has ridden for Team GB, said he is British out of personal choice. What is the issue with some of you ?. Dont bother answering that question, the replies will make poor reading.

Give him a chance, he might do well.

• Like 2

The morons on this forum are people like you who can't have a discussion without name calling :blink: just because someone has a different opinion to you,doesn't make them a moron.Can't say i noticed any moronic posts for or against until i read your one :neutral:

Here's a few for you, iris!

Will make a change not to see a Brit but to have 2 more Aussies!!!! :shock:

Plenty cheered Tai on in SWC last year.

Yet another year when a no hoper Brit (or should it be Ausie) gets a free pass into the GPs.

Most morons can't spell as well.

Wonder what anthem he will request should he win a GP. :wink:

Another attempt at wit?

2013 should be the greatest World Championship in living memory & there's no Brits to support.

The last one was actually after your post but I believe it falls into the same category.

Quite why some forum members choose to go the Nationality Route to slag riders off all the time escapes me; maybe it's inspired by jealousy, or more likely their own inadequacies; who knows?

I dont understand why British people dont back Brits. Some seem keen on pushing forward riders from other European countries in preference. Why not get behind your own country.

Tai is a Brit, he has ridden for Team GB, said he is British out of personal choice. What is the issue with some of you ?. Dont bother answering that question, the replies will make poor reading.

Give him a chance, he might do well.

You have to remember, Marky, that these intellectual pygmies who slag Tai off all the time are all so much better than he will ever be - just ask them. All I can suggest is to wait politely for their next rant, then when they've calmed down a bit just tuck them in and they'll go back to sleep, until it's time for their next tantrum/bottle, whichever comes first.

Tai's been blessed with the option of dual nationality and he's chosen to ride for his birthplace; GB. That should be enough for most people, but not the ones born with a chip on their shoulder, alas.

Got agree with Marky on this one,

Fair enough Tai can count himself fortunate to be given a pick, but what was the lad suppose to do tell the organisers

"Sorry Guys I cannot take up your offer because I get slaughtered on the British Speedway Forum."

Its not his fault that the organisers appear to want a British entry.

And don't care what anybody says he is the best British rider that we have available at the moment.

Its not his fault that he acts and sounds like an Aussie, he was brought up there for most of his life by his parents for what was a better life style like a lot of Brits have done in the past and in the present.

This probably explains why he has a different mental attitude to us, he thinks more like an Aussie who tend to be more straight talking and not afraid to air their views.

The lad had dual nationality and fortunate for us he chose this country as the country that he wanted to represent, although he must sometimes wonder why he bothers.

Rightly or Wrongly he is n the GP, not his fault lets get behind the lad and lets support him, and never know he might just surprise a few people.

As some other people have said as British Speedway fans lets support the kid and maybe boost he,s

confidence rather than ripping into him before a wheel has turned.

Good Luck Tia