British Speedway Forum

....T.N.T...... Had a bad couple of years ?

Moved up from a 7.2 rider to just under nine points a match, taken over the #1 race jacket at Wolves ahead of Freddie Lindgren and has an average a point higher than any other Brit ...... I'd say apart from injuries Tai has had a decent 2011 and 2012.

I read his post about having a bad couple of years to mean Chris Harris not Tai. :unsure:

I read his post about having a bad couple of years to mean Chris Harris not Tai. :unsure:

Yes, but you have a brain...

• Like 2

He's a trier and thats all you can ask for you keyboard warriors :mad:

So we dare to put our opinion on here,its not excatly a crime,Woffinden is luck to be giving this wild card,on form alone.

Woffinden might have been injured for the GP qualifiers,but he wasn't injured for the Cardiff GP qualifier ,which just happened to be at his home track ......and he failed to get through!!!!

• Like 1

I use to back Tai on everything. Riding for GB, when he would swear on TV & his "they ride like girls" comment. He would get smashed by all and sundry but I defended him & supported him. Then he joined Twitter and OMG.

Banged on about how great home was (Australia) dissed almost everything British / English, then topped that all off with he may not ride in Britain if he get a GP pick.

How on earth is any passionate Brit meant to react????

I have my reasons and would happily not see him in a GB race bib again. I still believe if he makes the top 8 in the GP's he'll be riding for Australia in the 2014 World Cup

This post does ring true. Some people have short memories on some of Tai's slap dash comments. The way I see it now, Tai has plenty to prove next season in more ways than one. Lets see if he can prove people wrong and get the job done on a consistant basis.

Yes, but you have a brain...

....and you don't - jealous?

Wonder if some peoples thoughts on Tai may change if he ends up riding for them next season ?

Both Tai and MJJ are quality riders and are on the boarderline of being top 15 ..... but who outside of the GP Series next year (barMJJ) is better than Tai, Kasprzak, Zagar etc ?

Edited by T.N.T.

sadly i would say at the moment even in GB Tai is still behind Bomber and Scott.Both of them failed in the GPs,so i see no reason why Tai will fair any better.Time will tell,but i don't look good,because if Tai fails who do we choose then?????

• Like 2

sadly i would say at the moment even in GB Tai is still behind Bomber and Scott.Both of them failed in the GPs,so i see no reason why Tai will fair any better.Time will tell,but i don't look good,because if Tai fails who do we choose then?????

This^^^^^

Time will tell,but i don't look good

Don't be so hard on yourself, iris!

Don't be so hard on yourself, iris!

:t: I did notice that,but gearhead had already quoted the post.......and it probably ain't far from the truth any more :cry::rofl:

• Like 1

....and you don't - jealous?

Me and my shadow...

The funny thing about this whole debate is that if wild cards didn't exist then none of this would have happened. The 15 best riders in the world would be there off their own backs and that alone.

Er no. .... wouldn't Ales Dryml, Leon Madsen, Troy Batchelor and the winner of a run-off between Andersen, Ljung, Vaculik and Buczkowski be there. (I know in practice that with no wild cards the GP challenge field might look a bit different - but the point remains a valid one.