British Speedway Forum

TBF, the Wolves fans are right. Top scoring 3 GPs in a row but still scoring 6 and 7 a meeting for Wolves. They've every right to be peed off.

But from a British/GP POV, he's been brilliant lately. Now he's got over whatever held him back in the first 2 GPs he's showing last year was no fluke, in fact right now I think he's better than he was last season.

Makes you wonder what equipment he uses for EL.Fair play to him though GP form has returned to last years level.very smooth last night.I really think British League speedway would be better off without these GP riders not sure they are giving it their best shot.
  • Like 1

Makes you wonder what equipment he uses for EL.Fair play to him though GP form has returned to last years level.very smooth last night.I really think British League speedway would be better off without these GP riders not sure they are giving it their best shot.

But surely a half hearted Tai is better than 100% effort from Lasse Bjerre or Rene Bach (I used them two as they're two of the higher averaged PL riders without an EL place)

TBF, the Wolves fans are right. Top scoring 3 GPs in a row but still scoring 6 and 7 a meeting for Wolves. They've every right to be peed off.

But from a British/GP POV, he's been brilliant lately. Now he's got over whatever held him back in the first 2 GPs he's showing last year was no fluke, in fact right now I think he's better than he was last season.

How many Wolves fans were actually calling for his head?

Only ones I've seen are one who doesn't go anymore and another who wants 2 or 3 riders sacked before the season has even started every year. Skornicki last year for example. Then there is Gater1 who isn't a Wolves fan.

I'd say some Wolves fans have been concerned over his form, as indeed Woffinden is himself. I have no doubt he will turn it round and if he does it should propel Wolves into the playoffs.

But surely a half hearted Tai is better than 100% effort from Lasse Bjerre or Rene Bach (I used them two as they're two of the higher averaged PL riders without an EL place)

cant understand why tai gets so much stick he is now a class act as he has proved in the last two Gps , who would bet against him keeping his crown , that would be the first time a brit has ever done that , as for the elite lets not kid ourselves its been dead for the last 5 years the top boys just use it to test and get a bit of practise