British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
lucifer sam

Somerset V Scunthorpe (play-off Final, 1st Leg), Friday October 26th (7.30pm)

Guest WTF1

Anders Mellgren has been confirmed as the guest rider on the Scunny official site

Anders Mellgren has been confirmed as the guest rider on the Scunny official site

Who is Anders Mellgren guesting in place of, is it David Howe or Jon Jorgensen ?

Who is Anders Mellgren guesting in place of, is it David Howe or Jon Jorgensen ?

As Jorgensen`s October ave is 6.42 and Mellgren`s 6.47 i think it`s safe to assume he`s in for Howe.

As Jorgensen`s October ave is 6.42 and Mellgren`s 6.47 i think it`s safe to assume he`s in for Howe.

Also Masters (7.43) in place of Howe on Sunday, and not in place of Jorgensen as issued on Scunthorpe's website 25/10/2012 ?

Also Masters (7.43) in place of Howe on Sunday, and not in place of Jorgensen as issued on Scunthorpe's website 25/10/2012 ?

Masters - on his converted EL average - guests for Jorgensen on Sunday.

All the best

Rob

Masters - on his converted EL average - guests for Jorgensen on Sunday.

All the best

Rob

You are joking ??? - he's got a Premier League average THIS year (7.43). Edited by victor meldrew

I wonder if sam Masters will be on points money or take a guranteed amount ? :wink:

You are joking ??? - he's got a Premier League average THIS year (7.43).

he doesnt have a PL place any more hence why you use his EL average converted

Looking to attend my 1st Somerset meeting today.

Any updates re weather? Am also getting there early(mid afternoon) so anyone recommend a pub for some decent food?

he doesnt have a PL place any more hence why you use his EL average converted

eeee you Gota laugh at this sport sometimes lol :) good luck both teams.
  • Like 1

Looking to attend my 1st Somerset meeting today.

Any updates re weather? Am also getting there early(mid afternoon) so anyone recommend a pub for some decent food?

Looking at the motorway traffic camera situated at the exit jcn for the OTA it looks a bit wet, :-( Hopefully it will clear up and you'll enjoy your visit. http://www.bbc.co.uk.../trafficcameras

Edited by The Blindman

Scunthorpe would have romped to victory tonight had it not been for some bad luck.

Needed someone to really take charge for the Rebels tonight - unfortunately no one did.

Not sure about Kerr. 1 (gifted) point from 6 rides in two crucial Matches. Clearly out of his depth and a very strange decision.

Heat 14 could have been the changer.

A little to much to do now on Sunday. Scunthorpe clear clear favourites, but you never know.

A little to much to do now on Sunday. Scunthorpe clear clear favourites, but you never know.

I always think if Scunny can score 44 at the OTA then the rebels can score that at Scunny,by no means over this final,i think its set up nicely and could be a very interesting couple of hours on Sunday night

Edited by montie