British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
lucifer sam

Somerset V Scunthorpe (play-off Final, 1st Leg), Friday October 26th (7.30pm)

If Masters isnt available. I'd go for Seb Alden he's flying pretty much everywhere at the moment, Scunny have lent Nick Morris to Berwick enough times this season. Maybe its time they repaid the favour.

v

Best of luck Somerset the only team to have reached the final on proper merit :approve:

lemons must have been on the menu then ,scunny raced both edinburgh and workington home and away and on aggregrete beat them both so its fair to say the best team is in the final ,get over it :mad:

Best of luck Somerset the only team to have reached the final on proper merit :approve:

Not our fault if you couldn't complete your fixtures. We completed ours two weeks ago.

All the best

Rob

The answer is obvious really, get your promoter to build his own track, have access 7 days a week, no curfew and you can re-arrange any rain offs quite easily. Until then stop your crying princess.
  • Like 1

The answer is obvious really, get your promoter to build his own track, have access 7 days a week, no curfew and you can re-arrange any rain offs quite easily. Until then stop your crying princess.

Are you talking about Workington?

The fixture at Edinburgh was the problem.

• Like 1

Perfect example of jealousy. Scunny got their meetings done you didn't - Thats the bottom line! :t:

• Like 5

Are you talking about Workington?

The fixture at Edinburgh was the problem.

No I am not talking about Workington in particular, I am just concerned there are supporters of various teams that seem to blame Scunny for a situation that was out of their hands.

If Masters isnt available. I'd go for Seb Alden he's flying pretty much everywhere at the moment, Scunny have lent Nick Morris to Berwick enough times this season. Maybe its time they repaid the favour.

Alden MIGHT just be required by Berwick at Workington & if you think "Scunny have lent Nick Morris" you really have no idea how things work.

Last I checked, Masters' average was higher than all bar Auty's in the Scunny team. So who is every one thinking he could guest for?

Last I checked, Masters' average was higher than all bar Auty's in the Scunny team. So who is every one thinking he could guest for?

its simple Tommy the gun jorgensen and the reason is as he is not in a premier 1 to 7 you now use his elite ave converted, a MASTER stroke on all parts i think you will agree

• Like 1

Guest WTF1

Give it a rest ,it's boring us now!

its simple Tommy the gun jorgensen and the reason is as he is not in a premier 1 to 7 you now use his elite ave converted, a MASTER stroke on all parts i think you will agree

Cheers for that, I wasn't aware of the rules. And yes I do agree that it would be a very shrewd move by the Scunny management if they do it. Whoever the guest, it's still going to be an amazing contest between two top teams!

• Like 1

If both are rained off, do Scorpions win the league on home and away aggregate from earlier league encounters at Somerset and Scunthorpe. :rofl:

• Like 1

Guest WTF1

If both are rained off, do Scorpions win the league on home and away aggregate from earlier league encounters at Somerset and Scunthorpe. :rofl:

Don't be daft ,Workington will still be claiming coz the matches were rained off and the Edinburgh one that they are champions,lol. :rofl:

Never mind all the if's and but's. Scorpions to do the biz.