Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
ekimba

Edinburgh Champions 2013 ? 😄

Oldtimer may be enquiring as to what the technicallity is. 'Tis quite intriguing :wink:

Clearly anyone who was once banned by the SCB/BSPA/ACU is banned from getting a work permit. Am I close?

Interesting news here, Vissing for Monarchs ?

As I predicted Vissing would sign

Thanks for that Mystic Meg. :wink::t:

Interesting news here, Vissing for Monarchs ?

Good signing if the rumours are true, I thought he was unlucky not to be retained by the Rebels. When fit he is an eight pointer plus, does have an unfortunate injury record though.Good luck to him if it goes through,ironic that it is Sam who loses out again.

Edited by Cliffeboy

Good signing if the rumours are true, I thought he was unlucky not to be retained by the Rebels. When fit he is an eight pointer plus, does have an unfortunate injury record though.Good luck to him if it goes through,ironic that it is Sam who loses out again.

If true Edinburgh are going to be a strong and entertaining side this year.

i would prefer Sam to be over here by now but red tape is in the way not really Edinburgh fault.

Not sure if Vissing is a temp signing to start to see if the red tape can be sorted out but it isn't looking good for Sam this year

i would prefer Sam to be over here by now but red tape is in the way not really Edinburgh fault.

Not sure if Vissing is a temp signing to start to see if the red tape can be sorted out but it isn't looking good for Sam this year

Edinburgh are asking for somebody to house Vissing as he wants to base in the area , which suggests it's more than just temporary .

Edinburgh are asking for somebody to house Vissing as he wants to base in the area , which suggests it's more than just temporary .

There's a 3 bedroom house in spring burn with only 40 Pakistan tenants living in it and they have 41 beds just an option if he is stuck :rofl:

• Like 3

what , only 40, could squeeze another 10 in at least.

what , only 40, could squeeze another 10 in at least.

I had to move out couldn't get near the toilet after Tuesday vindaloo night

• Like 1

Vissing confirmed now, doesn't say how long for though, sorry cant link from my I pad