British Speedway Forum
dantodan

Newcastle V Ipswich Ko Cup Final Second Leg 28th October 2012

I have copied the item below from the Ipswich website: -

Now confirmed that Ipswich will meet Newcastle in the Knock Out Cup Final; home leg at Foxhall on Saturday 27th October and away leg at Brough Park on Sunday 28th October

I have copied the item below from the Ipswich website: -

Now confirmed that Ipswich will meet Newcastle in the Knock Out Cup Final; home leg at Foxhall on Saturday 27th October and away leg at Brough Park on Sunday 28th October

Matty Wethers guesting ??

Matty Wethers guesting ??

Thats a guess I take it?

Thats who i would use...or who do you prefer??

Nowt wrong with Matty. No point in me guessing as well, I will leave that to you. I prefer to wait and see whom the guest is, boring I know, but maybe your post has misled a few who think you have inside knowledge and that Matty is the actual guest. When suggesting names, maybe you could add that it is just your guess.

• Like 1

Logic brother Logic he is pretty local gives 100% and scored well the last time he guested.... :t: Simple.

And i would have him in my 2013 team he scores very well at All away tracks apart from newport....which is what we were lacking this season.... :wink:

Logic brother Logic he is pretty local gives 100% and scored well the last time he guested.... :t: Simple.

And i would have him in my 2013 team he scores very well at All away tracks apart from newport....which is what we were lacking this season.... :wink:

Certainly don't think we lacked solid scores from second strings and reserves on the road this year. Ned & Henry were very good away from home as were the Worrall's until their injuries. What we lacked was big scores from the heat leaders.

With respect Wethers won't give us that and IMO he isn't as good as the second strings we already have.

Certainly don't think we lacked solid scores from second strings and reserves on the road this year. Ned & Henry were very good away from home as were the Worrall's until their injuries. What we lacked was big scores from the heat leaders.

With respect Wethers won't give us that and IMO he isn't as good as the second strings we already have.

I sugest you study the figures a little more closely. Robson is top points scorer by some considerable way, followed by Lemon, Lindgren, Nedermark, Henry.(The Diamonds top five at the start of the season). Top scorer at home by a short head is Lindgren from Robson, Lemon, Nedermark, Henry. Top scorer away is Robson,followed by Nedermark, Lemon, Henry and Lindgren. So Lindgren goes from top at home, to bottom of the list away.

Robson is the only rider to score over 400 pts, pretty even home and away. For Nedermark it was a season of two halves, first half 121 pts, second half 225 pts. Likewise Lindgrens home and away scores. By the way my rider of the year goes to Christian Henry - and Richie Worrall before injury. So give the "old boys" a break lads - they've not done so bad, and we did finish top of the league!

"The Mackem"

• Like 1

I sugest you study the figures a little more closely. Robson is top points scorer by some considerable way, followed by Lemon, Lindgren, Nedermark, Henry.(The Diamonds top five at the start of the season). Top scorer at home by a short head is Lindgren from Robson, Lemon, Nedermark, Henry. Top scorer away is Robson,followed by Nedermark, Lemon, Henry and Lindgren. So Lindgren goes from top at home, to bottom of the list away.

Robson is the only rider to score over 400 pts, pretty even home and away. For Nedermark it was a season of two halves, first half 121 pts, second half 225 pts. Likewise Lindgrens home and away scores. By the way my rider of the year goes to Christian Henry - and Richie Worrall before injury. So give the "old boys" a break lads - they've not done so bad, and we did finish top of the league!

"The Mackem"

Lies damn lies and statistics. If you look at the starting averages compared to the (near enough) finishing averages you'll got a completely different story and it will show that Robbo & Lemo are the only riders to see their averages drop and by a fair bit.

Would also be very interested to know what the stats are for points gained for and against in heats 13 and 15 compared to say heats 2 and 8. Again I suspect it will tell a very different story.

Would also be very interested to know what the stats are for points gained for and against in heats 13 and 15 compared to say heats 2 and 8. Again I suspect it will tell a very different story.

I don't have the comparison to Heats 2 and 8, but I do have these stats for you:

HOME:

Heat 13: For: 88 Against: 62

Heat 15: For: 82 Against: 67

AWAY:

Heat 13: For: 57 Against: 81

Heat 15: For: 54 Against: 78

Edit: Roughly & included abandoned matches

Edited by DiamondsRock

Looks like the weather may be OK - but - b****y COLD. :approve: Wrap up warm - I will. :)

Lies damn lies and statistics. If you look at the starting averages compared to the (near enough) finishing averages you'll got a completely different story and it will show that Robbo & Lemo are the only riders to see their averages drop and by a fair bit.

It's points scored for the team that count!

"The Mackem"

come on Newcastle. beat the pretend finalist.

come on Newcastle. beat the pretend finalist.

Do get your facts right - this is the KOC and all races in all rounds were completed.

Face facts you just werent good enough!!