British Speedway Forum
dantodan

Newcastle V Ipswich Ko Cup Final Second Leg 28th October 2012

Thanks Abbott as usual you check the fixtures and I just assume things, so if Starkey is elswhere maybe now that fixtures are running out we will be able to chose between the available NL riders. Will Matty be ok for both matches?

Thanks Abbott as usual you check the fixtures and I just assume things, so if Starkey is elswhere maybe now that fixtures are running out we will be able to chose between the available NL riders. Will Matty be ok for both matches?

Matty rides in both. There is a preview on the Newcastle website of this weekends matches here:- http://www.newcastlediamonds.co/previews/article.asp?id=100003

Im sure it will be online later but theres just been a feature on the Newcastle Diamonds mascot,didnt catch his name but it was part of a series that Look North is running at the minute,excellent coverage.

I think Im right in saying the young lad is a product of the training schools run by Tsunami,if so then all credit to him.

I dont have the knowhow but maybe someone out there could put a link on tomorrow so everyone can enjoy the feature.

Edited by screm

Im sure it will be online later but theres just been a feature on the Newcastle Diamonds mascot,didnt catch his name but it was part of a series that Look North is running at the minute,excellent coverage.

I think Im right in saying the young lad is a product of the training schools run by Tsunami,if so then all credit to him.

I dont have the knowhow but maybe someone out there could put a link on tomorrow so everyone can enjoy the feature.

Young lad is called Archie Freeman. He's 7 years old.

Yes, he's part of the Dave Rowland training school and has been encouraged by all the Diamonds riders throughout this season.

He is going to start racing next year at his age level.

Unfortunatley the piece might not be available as it was part of the Sports section.

Edited by The Abbott
  • Like 2

Young lad is called Archie Freeman. He's 7 years old.

Yes, he's part of the Dave Rowland training school and has been encouraged by all the Diamonds riders throughout this season.

He is going to start racing next year at his age level.

Unfortunately the piece might not be available as it was part of the Sports section.

Yes, it was shown Abbott and good piece of advertising it was as well as introducing young Archie.

It was originally planned to be filmed about a month ago but our meetings kept getting washed. It was eventually filmed on Sunday 14th I think, when I was on holiday. Archie and his Mam and Dad watched it at our house tonight, and as a result of the clip, she had a call offering him some sponsorship.

Good for the club as well.

• Like 1

Yes, it was shown Abbott and good piece of advertising it was as well as introducing young Archie.

It was originally planned to be filmed about a month ago but our meetings kept getting washed. It was eventually filmed on Sunday 14th I think, when I was on holiday. Archie and his Mam and Dad watched it at our house tonight, and as a result of the clip, she had a call offering him some sponsorship.

That's EXCELLENT News Dave - WELL DONE!! :approve: :approve:

• Like 1

Yes, I know it was shown! I recorded it.

Screm wanted a link for BBC IPlayer (or whatever) and because it was part of the Sports section it will be edited out of the IPlayer repeat, is what I meant.

• Like 1

Can we use Lewis Blackbird on sunday please??

Unfortunatly not as he rides for Leicester and is ineligable.

Ben Morley could be an option as he tried hard & didn't go to badly in the double header against Somerset at the end of September.

Anyone got any suggestions for the no.7 spot ??

Matty Wethers.

paul starke

Well said Sir. :t::approve: :approve:

Good Luck Paul. :t:

paul starke

Is he not riding for I. O. W. at Stoke on sunday its on the b.s.p.a. fixture list ??