British Speedway Forum
dantodan

Ipswich V Newcastle Ko Cup Final First Leg 27th October 2012

newcastle will hold the pretend finalists to a narrow 10 point lead at ippo, and then destroy them at roufough park . only dak to put up a fight. well done the diamonds,,,

Nah I wont bother you're not worth it!

newcastle will hold the pretend finalists to a narrow 10 point lead at ippo, and then destroy them at roufough park . only dak to put up a fight. well done the diamonds,,,

Ahh!! this is the name for the Track at Slough is it? :wink::blink:

Nah I wont bother you're not worth it!

think you will find. you just did.

Did anybody hear that?

No - must have been the wind then! :-P

i take it you HEAR it with your EYES. twas only a prediction . didnt meen to cause a stir amongst all the

watchers fans etc..

i take it you HEAR it with your EYES. twas only a prediction . didnt meen to cause a stir amongst all the

watchers fans etc..

Perhaps I was referring to the tap tap tapping from you from under your bridge.

Troll off!!

Edited by dontforgetthefueltapsbruv

dont forget to turn your mouth off at night.

• Like 1

Overall last nights perfornance was encouraging with regard to what sort of lead we could get from this one.

Hopefully Leigh and Rohan dont have any after effects from their horror crash and Dak can turn in the kind of performance that we have come ti expect of late.

I think we are capable of a 14 point lead to put us in the driving seat to take the cup.

Overall last nights perfornance was encouraging with regard to what sort of lead we could get from this one.

Hopefully Leigh and Rohan dont have any after effects from their horror crash and Dak can turn in the kind of performance that we have come ti expect of late.

I think we are capable of a 14 point lead to put us in the driving seat to take the cup.

Agree it was an encouraging performance last night that could be down to riding for next seasons places. Looking at the Newcastle side with Wethers at reserve who always rides well at foxhall and can beat any of our rather much the sameness riders, do you honestly think they are capable of getting a 14 point lead? Dak is the one rider capable of real excitement on the track and will have to get his act together as last nights poor showing will cost us dear if repeated.

Agree it was an encouraging performance last night that could be down to riding for next seasons places. Looking at the Newcastle side with Wethers at reserve who always rides well at foxhall and can beat any of our rather much the sameness riders, do you honestly think they are capable of getting a 14 point lead? Dak is the one rider capable of real excitement on the track and will have to get his act together as last nights poor showing will cost us dear if repeated.

I think the key is which Mat comes out on top. Tres or Wethers.

I think the key is which Mat comes out on top. Tres or Wethers.

the key is Lemo, if he scores well we normally win or go close, ...he's due a good away meeting mind :)

the key is Lemo, if he scores well we normally win or go close, ...he's due a good away meeting mind :)

I agree - if Lemo and Robbo do well we should be there or thereabouts. :approve: :approve:

Nothing to do with a place for next season, it was a cup final. I think we can certainly trust Leigh & Morten (certs for next season). At reserve we should outscore them by a couple, just leaves the 3 Aussies in the middle, Rohan, Taylor and Dak at their best and we could win by about 14.

But this meeting could be won/lost in the pits. They wont have ridden in cold conditions like tomorrow many times. I'm no expert on setting up bikes, but i've always been told you set things up differently depending on the temperature.