British Speedway Forum
Shadders

Rye House V Berwick Pct 2nd Leg) 28th October 6pm

So, the trophy that hardly anyone gives a t*ss about is thankfully nearing its conclusion

Berwick host the Rockets in the first leg on Saturday with the return on Sunday evening.

Sadly, Mr Silver will have to do without my £16 after his character assassination of me in the Herts Mercury. Part of me is wanting the Bandits to win, just to p*ss him off.

• Like 2

God alone only knows what will happen if this metting is off,and we still have to race Workington away in the PL,though it looks like this might become the fixture that never was.

So, the trophy that hardly anyone gives a t*ss about is thankfully nearing its conclusion

Berwick host the Rockets in the first leg on Saturday with the return on Sunday evening.

Sadly, Mr Silver will have to do without my £16 after his character assassination of me in the Herts Mercury. Part of me is wanting the Bandits to win, just to p*ss him off.

Whats he been saying about you your posts on here are either very much to the point or off the scale with your banter

Friday, 26th of October - there's a solution.

had a friday meeting last year against Newport

Friday, 26th of October - there's a solution.

Another solution is to run this final as a challenge match at the start of the 2013 season and keep the 'Ace of Hearts' as originally scheduled.

Edited by tocha

Another solution is to run this final as an early season challenge at the start of the 2013 season and keep the 'Ace of Hearts' as originally scheduled.

According to some Berwick fans they may not be running next year

According to some Berwick fans they may not be running next year

Since you've fallen out with Uncle Len, will you be at Shielfield on Saturday with your (much) better half then?

It might be chilly, so wear a Bandits scarf!

Is this online anywhere Shadders?

The old man has lost his marbles. To have a go at a regular, who follows home and away is disgraceful. He has previous with this from last year. I've been to one home meeting since he told the fans to basically f off last season after the Doyle fiasco. Can't be doing with giving my hard earned to someone who looks upon his customers as a piece of s*%$ on his shoe.

If Silver leaves I'll be back like a shot.

• Like 1

Well out of order to name you.

Any off policy thoughts will not be tolerated

Well out of order to name you.

Any off policy thoughts will not be tolerated

Couldn't even spell my name correctly!! :o

For a start he's got his facts wrong... He says ALL kids are free, when it's in fact 5's and under. Those from 5 to 15 have to pay a fiver

Since you've fallen out with Uncle Len, will you be at Shielfield on Saturday with your (much) better half then?

It might be chilly, so wear a Bandits scarf!

Love to be there, but I'm working Saturday

Kevin Doolan has been named as Rockets guest for both meetings

Edited by Shadders
  • Like 1

For a start he's got his facts wrong..

Don't think so, Len is always right - even if he is wrong. :lol:

Another example of Promoters wanting to take people's money without wanting to listening to their fans, interesting he says kids go free when the facts are that only those under 5 receive the admission free.I think questioning the rights for a family ticket is not out of order and I am amazed that a Promoter of Silver's experience would see the benefits of giving one.

• Like 2

Another example of Promoters wanting to take people's money without wanting to listening to their fans, interesting he says kids go free when the facts are that only those under 5 receive the admission free.I think questioning the rights for a family ticket is not out of order and I am amazed that a Promoter of Silver's experience would see the benefits of giving one.

Shows how out of touch he is... I was merely suggesting how he could possibly get a few more through the gate, but as the old boy thinks he's doing such a marvellous job (2nd bottom of the PL and gates down 50% in 2 years) he can stick it up his poop shute!

Edited by Shadders
  • Like 1