Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Shadders

Rye House V Berwick Pct 2nd Leg) 28th October 6pm

Still need a texter....anyone?

If you believe the BBC weather forecast (they're usually right) light rain from 5pm onwards. Silver says he'll run the meeting despite the rain. Be prepared for lots of falls, retirements and slow race times.

The weather suits Berwick as they'll only need 12 heats to complete the meeting before they call it a day.

Edited by Shadders

If you believe the BBC weather forecast (they're usually right) light rain from 5pm onwards. Silver says he'll run the meeting despite the rain. Be prepared for lots of falls, retirements and slow race times.

The weather suits Berwick as they'll only need 12 heats to complete the meeting before they call it a day.

Good advert for your Team.are you sure you would put your test'ys in the mincer for them :blink:

Good advert for your Team.are you sure you would put your test'ys in the mincer for them :blink:

I ain't got a clue what you're on about!

Forecast now dry until 21:00... may get away with it. Wrap up warm.

And still needing a texter.....

I take no pride in Rye House winning this trophy. To finish second bottom and walk away with a prize is just plain ridiculous!

Let's hope common sense prevails and this worthless fixture filler is consigned to the history books and quickly forgotten.

• Like 1

Congratulations Rye House

I take no pride in Rye House winning this trophy. To finish second bottom and walk away with a prize is just plain ridiculous!

Let's hope common sense prevails and this worthless fixture filler is consigned to the history books and quickly forgotten.

Shads

I know that you did not go on principle but I thought Rye did well tonight and not the usual subjects )))

Kasper, still no good from the gate but was the fastest around the circuit by far.

Simon Lambert, I criticised when he joined but tonight he was excellent value around Rye.

Jason Bunyan, top banana )))

Spoke to B4E briefly and I commiserated her that Bandits did not have the best of guests in both Fisher and Jacobs.

I did notice that Doolan was celebrating like a full member of the team when we won ??? )))

Shads

I know that you did not go on principle but I thought Rye did well tonight and not the usual subjects )))

Kasper, still no good from the gate but was the fastest around the circuit by far.

Simon Lambert, I criticised when he joined but tonight he was excellent value around Rye.

Jason Bunyan, top banana )))

Spoke to B4E briefly and I commiserated her that Bandits did not have the best of guests in both Fisher and Jacobs.

I did notice that Doolan was celebrating like a full member of the team when we won ??? )))

No regrets Bolly. Pretty cheesed off and I'm not the only one.

B4e moaning about Bunyans bike and having it examined because he was too quick

I'm told there was a healthy crowd there tonight despite the poor weather, which is good news

I'm currently on the early stages of a head cold, so perhaps sitting about in the cold rain for a couple of hours a few days before flying out on holiday wouldn't have helped

Oh, you can forget about Doolan. My connections tell me he doesn't fancy the travelling although he loves the track and set up.

Edited by Shadders

who won your seasons bets then??

who won your seasons bets then??

We abandoned that by mutual consent as one by one the riders we chose were lost to injury.

No regrets Bolly. Pretty cheesed off and I'm not the only one.

I'm told there was a healthy crowd there tonight despite the poor weather, which is good news

I'm currently on the early stages of a head cold, so perhaps sitting about in the cold rain for a couple of hours a few days before flying out on holiday wouldn't have helped

Oh, you can forget about Doolan. My connections tell me he doesn't fancy the travelling although he loves the track and set up.

To be honest I only went tonight because it was the last meeting of the season.

Well done to Rye for making the most of a horrid track with some of the slowest times of the year? Craig did his best to convince fans that the racing was good rather than the passing being down to rider errors. :lol:

How on earth Bellego was excluded in heat 3 I will never know!!!!!!

I personally thought the crowd was rather poor compared to earlier in the season and most of the fans I spoke to were peed off about the way the season had gone but I best not say much or else I will end up in the local paper. ;)

Unless things change dramatically next year then Rye will become a rare track I visit as opposed to the main track.

Once again, well done to Rye on winning a trophy that hardly anybody cares about.