British Speedway Forum
manchesterpaul

Challenge Trophy - Are We Pretending Nothing Is Missing?

Yes, but not telling Manchester Paul direct is just not on. :P

It seems everybody knew except for one person - how dare he not be contacted directly!

Don't know why you are trying to create such an inane angle that i should be told. It's a pretty feeble attempt at trying to manufacture a campaign against me as you have tried to in the past on various scores. You need to hurry to come up with a good one, whilst unlike last year i'm not dashing off on a three month holiday in the first week of November, i do stay away from the forums during the off-season.

It matters not a jot to me as i was never going to attend the meetings, i never paid to attend prior meetings in the presumption that they mattered in the chase for a competition much trumpeted by the authorities and clubs. But surely even you can understand it's not acceptable that, as one example, the Ipswich club site totally ignores that they were in the midst of a chase to the final and then it's erased out of history lol lol.

Tsunami and Squall come in combination to mash up the nation :party: hee hee.

Don't know why you are trying to create such an inane angle that i should be told. It's a pretty feeble attempt at trying to manufacture a campaign against me as you have tried to in the past on various scores. You need to hurry to come up with a good one, whilst unlike last year i'm not dashing off on a three month holiday in the first week of November, i do stay away from the forums during the off-season.

It matters not a jot to me as i was never going to attend the meetings, i never paid to attend prior meetings in the presumption that they mattered in the chase for a competition much trumpeted by the authorities and clubs. But surely even you can understand it's not acceptable that, as one example, the Ipswich club site totally ignores that they were in the midst of a chase to the final and then it's erased out of history lol lol.

Tsunami and Squall come in combination to mash up the nation :party: hee hee.

Hee hee. :sad:

Hee hee. :sad:

stop picking on the poor lad from inane angles!!!.....you don't even know his name let alone where he's from...:)

stop picking on the poor lad from inane angles!!!.....you don't even know his name let alone where he's from... :)

He's from 'inane angles' - can't you read. :wink::rofl: :rofl:

• Like 1

is that posh for Pennywell?? :)

Hell's teeth - how did you know that? :t::rofl: :rofl:

It seems everybody knew except for one person - how dare he not be contacted directly!

How did EVERYONE know?

How did those MANY Ipswich fans who not unnaturally go to their own club website and don't go looking out for Rye House press releases know?

How did fans who were looking for a similar BSPA 'Premier league news' item that have been issued for previous instances of clubs abandoning fixtures and competitions know?

You now mention Sheffield mentioned they were struggling to find a date for their Ipswich meeting. I live in Manchester should i expect to find out Manchester news by going to a neighbouring city and buy Liverpool's newspapers?

How did EVERYONE know?

How did those MANY Ipswich fans who not unnaturally go to their own club website and don't go looking out for Rye House press releases know?

How did fans who were looking for a similar BSPA 'Premier league news' item that have been issued for previous instances of clubs abandoning fixtures and competitions know?

You now mention Sheffield mentioned they were struggling to find a date for their Ipswich meeting. I live in Manchester should i expect to find out Manchester news by going to a neighbouring city and buy Liverpool's newspapers?

Seems like fair comment to me MP. :) :)

UPDATE BECAUSE WHILST I WAS POSTING I SEE THAT......

NOOOOOOOOO! i can't breathe for laughing the whole CREW is here making an appearaNce now. Wow i guess there have been a few phone alerts flying around the....whole clique is gathering LOL.....hey there Arson not had the pleasure of your company for a few threads :party::drink:

Ok been fun got to go second half of the Champions League matches about to start and i trying to watch more than one to say the least.

Edited by manchesterpaul

UPDATE BECAUSE WHILST I WAS POSTING I SEE THAT......

NOOOOOOOOO! i can't breathe for laughing the whole CREW is here making an appearaNce now. Wow i guess there HAS been a few phone alerts flying around the....whole clique is gathering LOL.....hey there Arson not had the pleasure of your company for a few threads.

aye....I've been helping rumpelstiltskin with his lately....sorry :)

aye....I've been helping rumpelstiltskin with his lately....sorry :)

:wink::angry: :angry: