British Speedway Forum
Triple.H.

Premier League Pairs 31/05/2013

With the sad demise of Newport meaning no sunday meeting the day after Cardiff GP would it be better to hold this meeting on sunday afternoon as opposed to friday evening.

Or maybe the 4TT or NL pairs or 4TT

edited as touch screen phones + beer + watching football in pub + chatting proves without doubt that men can't multitask.

Edited by Triple.H.

Crickey I hope not. We have already booked ( Mini bus ) Hotel accomodation after pairs ,then on to Cardiff in the morning.

• Like 1

Why would you come on the BSF while chatting in the pub with your mates?

Can anyone tell me if the Consolation Final for 3rd/4th place is still part of the programme? It isn't listed in 2012's live updates but I can't find any reason for it not being run - weather/curfew maybe?

• Like 1

It was cancelled due to the rain. They went straight ahead with the final

• Like 1

With the sad demise of Newport meaning no sunday meeting the day after Cardiff GP would it be better to hold this meeting on sunday afternoon as opposed to friday evening.

Or maybe the 4TT or NL pairs or 4TT

edited as touch screen phones + beer + watching football in pub + chatting proves without doubt that men can't multitask.

Why?

Last year the NL 4TT was the day after Cardiff...at Stoke...I'm fine with it working like that!

I am planning to book a night to stay in a hotel near burnham for this meeting, on the way back from my Newquay holiday during the week. What were the ticket prices for this event last year, or does anyone know the confirmed prices for this year? Please post this asap, as trying to make decision on if we can afford the extra night on the way home to see this meeting.

it's usually about 20.00

I have booked my accommodation today at the Admiral's Inn at Bridgwater, will be definitely going the event on 31st May 2013. Let's hope it's a excellent meeting!!

Edited by Elliot Hunt

I'd prefer the Pairs on Sunday.

Evening meetings are so much better. Sunday evening wouldn't work. Friday gives us time to get back to Cardiff and hit the clubs for a few hours :drink::icon_smile_clown::approve::cheers::P

Edited by Shadders

I have booked my accommodation today at the Admiral's Inn at Bridgwater, will be definitely going the event on 31st May 2013. Let's hope it's a excellent meeting!!

If that's the Admirals Table at Dunball as you come into Bridgwater, if you eat there you at some point you won't be disapointted - superb place.