British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
oldtimer

Bbc Points West - Well Done!

Much to my surprise, Rebels got a mention tonight on Points West re tonight and Fridays match plus pictures from Oak Tree Arena

I have been in regular contact with people from Sports Dept at BBC Bristol about Rebels over past week or so, and as a result hopefully the Points West cameras will be at the Oaktree Arena tonight to do a live 'feed' from pits as part of their sports desk during the local news bulletin from 6.30pm....I'm just waiting for a call back from Sports Unit to confirm that they are coming down.

Also Kyle Newman will be interviewed live on BBC Radio Bristol's Saturday Sports Show at about 1pm tomorrow afternoon.

I have been in regular contact with people from Sports Dept at BBC Bristol about Rebels over past week or so, and as a result hopefully the Points West cameras will be at the Oaktree Arena tonight to do a live 'feed' from pits as part of their sports desk during the local news bulletin from 6.30pm....I'm just waiting for a call back from Sports Unit to confirm that they are coming down.

Also Kyle Newman will be interviewed live on BBC Radio Bristol's Saturday Sports Show at about 1pm tomorrow afternoon.

Well done Statman, we got another mention on mid day news, more coverage this week than for the last 12 years.

Just seen a clip from the last race tonight at Scunny on the late Points West news bulletin, Jesper won by a mile! Not the result i wanted to hear them report but great to get some coverage! Thank you.

Look North reporter was filming in with the Scunthorpe fans at the end of the last heat ! There should be a report in the 6.30 bulletin tonight! Probalby a bit "Scunthorpe orientated" to be on Points West!