British Speedway Forum
dontforgetthefueltapsbruv

Is There A Final 25/10?! Witches V Rebels Lc

Seems to be a forgotten match.

Can the Witches pull back 14 points to sneak a trophy away from the Rebels?

I think it will be close and go to a last heat decider.

Could go either way.

Up the Witches!!

Can you really see us clawing back such a deficit ?

Even if we did get close we've been pretty weak in the 2nd half of meetings the whole season .

I can see us winning but not by enough I'm afraid

Although I did confidently predict Mildenhall wouldn't overturn a similar deficit in the Nat league play off final and was pleased to be wrong . ( just goes to show what I know , eh )

I will be there though to get as much of a speedway fix as I can before the long winter !

Edited by Super Blue
  • Like 1

Just hope all 7 of our lads have a good night, could get close. Be interesting to see which of the meetings the floating fans will pick. If we pull this off it'll be a great night, but it'll be a dead rubber if the rebels get off to a good start. But those that can only afford one meeting, might plump for Saturday, even though it'll be bloody freezing.

Should be £15 for tonight but only £10 for sat by showing ticket from tonight. More people would have gone to both that way. Need a good start tonight and no silly mistakes. Hope Nielsen OK from last nights fall, perry should be missing, but no news on replacement yet..... lewis Kerr has be named :-)

Edited by 2ndbendbeerhut

Should be £15 for tonight but only £10 for sat by showing ticket from tonight. More people would have gone to both that way.

Ha ha ha you must be joking :rofl:

As for the meeting I think Somersets lead from the Ist leg will be unsurmountable and really Im sorry to say this is a pretty dead meeting. Prove me wrong Witches and I will eat humble pie :approve:

Ha ha ha you must be joking :rofl:

As for the meeting I think Somersets lead from the Ist leg will be unsurmountable and really Im sorry to say this is a pretty dead meeting. Prove me wrong Witches and I will eat humble pie :approve:

Nice to see you are still alive been on holiday? ....Hope you didnt go with Snacky.......

Nice to see you are still alive been on holiday? ....Hope you didnt go with Snacky.......

Thank you yes still here with my realists views on everything. Holiday you wish :cry: what with £35 to find for 2 meetings in 3 days and diesel money :o

Thank you yes still here with my realists views on everything. Holiday you wish :cry: what with £35 to find for 2 meetings in 3 days and diesel money :o

£15-50 x 2 ,prog £2-50 x 2 =£36 doesnt it ? Have you got one of those Groupon Bargains or are you really one of Chris' favourites!!!!!!

I think ipswich will win on night but rebels to win the cup. Is doyle going to be there. we do not want him straining his kneck to lift the cup.. come on you rebels

My programme has Saturday's meeting in it too.

Well done the Craig Cook Rebels, and Kyle the best reserve in the League, at last a trophy for Debbie to polish. :party::drink: Seemed a great fightback by Witches but Somerset kept their nerve. Sadly Wrighty's P45 must surely be in the post, and on this performance, Scunthorpe must think they have one hand on the Premier Trophy..

Edited by oldtimer

Well done the Craig Cook Rebels, and Kyle the best reserve in the League, at last a trophy for Debbie to polish. :party::drink: Seemed a great fightback by Witches but Somerset kept their nerve. Sadly Wrighty's P45 must surely be in the post, and on this performance, Scunthorpe must think they have one hand on the Premier Trophy..

Well done to Cookie but he only did what the man he was replacing has done at Ippo twice (i think) already this season. Congrats to all the Rebels plus our injured men of Jason and Tom (who i reckon wouldn't have had three lasts either if fit). Lets hope we can build a decent lead against Scunny tomorrow night at the OTA.

Bad Luck to Ipswich as well as they staged a spirited comeback in tonights meeting.