British Speedway Forum
paul90210

Coventry 2013

“Hopefully he’ll be able to move to the area in the summer, but he wants to take his chance and he will become another asset of the club.

Perhaps he can move in with Chris Harris - at least they will both talk the same language. :D

Yes conor been give all clear to practise but not race competative for month or so , but until weather clears a bit he is focusing on training in gym and pool, I m just dismayed at desicion promotors all on about cutting costs etc yet whats fuel bill going to be like, but conor will be ready if any team comes calling he ll be fit and has invested in a gm engine plus improvments to his bikes.

I'm only disappointed that MainMain didn't sign his mate Nick "Clanger" Mallett. Rider to promoter back to rider, it's almost a fairy tale story.

There's time :t:

Well I'll admit I don't know a huge amount about NL speedway but that team looks pretty rubbish to me. Will surely take something special to take the wooden spoon off them :s

Well I'll admit I don't know a huge amount about NL speedway but that team looks pretty rubbish to me. Will surely take something special to take the wooden spoon off them :s

Agree! Too many career NL riders.

Surely not another Main Man team to finish bottom of the League?

Great to read all this positivity. :D

does it really matter ? the important thing is that 6 out of 7 are Full Assets . well it must be important because each press release announcing the latest rider stresses the point

does it really matter ? the important thing is that 6 out of 7 are Full Assets . well it must be important because each press release announcing the latest rider stresses the point

:D Well thats going to be great for the club when they progress over the coming years. Brendon Johnson is going to be an 8 point man one day based on his improvement year on year up to now. Thats 8 point NL rider.

Agree! Too many career NL riders.

not sure what you mean really, do you think if a rider hasnt got into higher league after say 5 years they should quit.

there would be no national league very quickly as there would not be enough riders

not sure what you mean really, do you think if a rider hasnt got into higher league after say 5 years they should quit.

there would be no national league very quickly as there would not be enough riders

No, I mean that a number of them have reached their level.