British Speedway Forum
vog

Stoke 2013

So,Kyle Hughes makes it 4 on a 6.12.

Didn't see that one coming,but if his head and kit are right,he is a 9 point rider.

Could be a fantastic signing

Kyle a good rider, bags of ability, not so sure its his head, probably more down to finances. just to say, he is one i wouldnt have minded seing in heathens colours, especially on that average, a snip.

• Like 1

I agree vog he could get up to a 9 average. But he as that average for a reason dont he!

He does could that be he just did not get on with the IOW circuit? Maybe finance could also have something to do with it as someone has already said

Edited by Derek 613

I'd half guessed Hughes was heading for Stoke from a couple of things I'd heard. He should make an absolute mockery of his start average. Even if Smart finds it tough to get back into the groove and average over 9 I think a slight dip by him will be more than offset by Hughes recovery to something like what he's capable off. Priest will do a decent enough job in the middle order and just keeps the points ticking over. Decent start to team building but there are slight question marks over Smart after the best part of two years out and whether Reade can kick on or just consolidate.

Cracking signing - Kyle Hughes.

I do have my doubts about Smartie hitting the ground running with his 9.5 average though. I do wish him well however. He did a cracking job for Dudley and deserves a good run following his injuries. Good luck Lee.

Looking good - if we can get Liam Carr for 3.61 - leaves 7.32 for the last two - which should give us some options.

Who is there though that has a average below 4.32 and isn't a 3 pointer? Dan Stoneman is back at Smallbrook, I expect Ryan Blacklock to stop at Buxton, Chris Widman, Richard Andrews, and the only other rider I can think of is Tom Hill.

Who is there though that has a average below 4.32 and isn't a 3 pointer? Dan Stoneman is back at Smallbrook, I expect Ryan Blacklock to stop at Buxton, Chris Widman, Richard Andrews, and the only other rider I can think of is Tom Hill.

Wouldnt be at all surprised to see Malcolm come up with another rider, from the not to distant past, who may be wanting to give it one last effort, Luke Chessell, dont know if his 4+ average is to high.

I spoke to Kyle he is happy to be at Stoke and he can do his Road Racing aswell,

Wouldnt be at all surprised to see Malcolm come up with another rider, from the not to distant past, who may be wanting to give it one last effort, Luke Chessell, dont know if his 4+ average is to high.

4.59 so his average is too high, but ironically Connor Coles would fit on 4.30!

Yeh maybe so but im just saying he does have that aveage gor a reason. I think he is a good signing thou

Kyle's had a massive amount going on behind the scenes of which it wouldn't be right to splash on here over the past 18 months not to mention his injuries. If he is back to his old self and is fully committed he could easily be Stoke's number one. Great signing and I wish him and the other former Plymouth riders all the best.

Young Bollards should definitely be given a go on a 3.00, he could easily achieve a 5.00 or higher. Suprised he hasnt been snapped up yet.