British Speedway Forum
speedflash

Leicester Training Day

Leicesters training day on the 18th of November. Bookings 07711159044

Run under the SCB rules.

Adults £40

Juniors £15

Fuel and oil will be available.

Flat trackers, Quads, welcome (NO OPEN EXHAUST PIPES MUFFLERS MUST BE FITTED)

If we have a big turn out we will run from 11 till dark then we can turn the lights on so every one has a fair go.

Edited by speedflash

Leicesters training day on the 18th of November. Bookings 07711159044

Run under the SCB rules.

Adults £40

Juniors £15

Fuel and oil will be available.

Flat trackers, Quads, welcome .

If we have a big turn out we will run from 11 till dark then we can turn the lights on so every one has a fair go.

Great news Glynn. There is now a void in winter training opportunities so being located in the heart of England I am sure that you will get a good turnout.

Would love to come next week! Tried ringing to book in on mobile number but can't seem to get an answer? Please can you confirm if there are any spaces left? Thanks Jon Vernam

jjvernam@btinternet.com :wink:

Sorry that you havent been able to book in.

There are plenty of spots left we can take as many riders that turn up.

If we get say 40 riders we can run longer.

At the moment we are starting at 11 and running till 4 but we can turn the lights on and run till 6 if we get more riders.

You dont have to have a dirt deflector or low rear gard. You must have a working kill switch and a New type muffler on a 500

Glyn

Edited by speedflash

Would love to come next week! Tried ringing to book in on mobile number but can't seem to get an answer? Please can you confirm if there are any spaces left? Thanks Jon Vernam

jjvernam@btinternet.com :wink:

Have you got £40 . then there is space . i have never in 40 years seen anyone hold out cash and be turned away from a speedway practise .

I bet James Cockle would loan you one .

Why don't you go along to the training session Jim? That way whilst Glyn's teaching people how to ride you can show him how to prepare a track. Would really like to witness that conversation.

• Like 2

Are there going to be regular training sessions at Leicester in the future?

The Training day on the 18th has been Cancelled.

This is due to the Enduro Cross not being able to remove their track and rebuild it for their event on the 2nd of December.

They were going to remove it but the cost in doing so has meant that they are leaving the Enduro Cross track intact ready for the second meeting.

We will now be running on the 9th of December.

I do Apologise for the late announcement but I have just received the notification at 1.15 today.

Glyn Taylor