British Speedway Forum
skoobie

Gary Havelock........

Opinions make the world go round and f*ck a lot of things up - or something like that :)

So we all just stop posting? :cry:

Well I am glad I got to this page and comment #69 and the positive news about Gary so I did not have to go through all those pages of rubbish.

Speedy recovery Gary and hope to see you on a bike soon.

Well I am glad I got to this page and comment #69 and the positive news about Gary so I did not have to go through all those pages of rubbish.

Speedy recovery Gary and hope to see you on a bike soon.

Personally, I wish he'd call it a day, he's done his bit.
  • Like 3

Personally, I wish he'd call it a day, he's done his bit.

IMO with this sort of injury the decision will probable be made for him the worrying thing is nerve damage and the long term affects with regard normal life never mind taming a 500cc motor cycle for four laps .I hope he makes a full recovery and enjoys a life the other side of the fence ,he deserves it and would be a great asset to the sport in a multitude of other ways .

• Like 1

IMO with this sort of injury the decision will probable be made for him the worrying thing is nerve damage and the long term affects with regard normal life never mind taming a 500cc motor cycle for four laps .I hope he makes a full recovery and enjoys a life the other side of the fence ,he deserves it and would be a great asset to the sport in a multitude of other ways .

I agree with that totally. Gary has so much to offer the Sport. His experience alone would be a great asset to any Speedway Club.

• Like 1