British Speedway Forum
skoobie

Gary Havelock........

Was just wondering if there is any up to date info on Gary after his horrific injuries?

Has he now retired or will we see him on a bike again?

• Like 1

Nothing person, but try and make the subject heading a bit more leading..... I always open the topic up thinking the worst.

• Like 3

Nothing person, but try and make the subject heading a bit more leading..... I always open the topic up thinking the worst.

This type of heading should be banned by the Mods., it's not the first time this has been pointed out. :cry:

• Like 1

Would imagine he will be at Fans forum on Thursday and will be asked about his future, or at the very least he did will be asked.

Sorry, didn't realise everyone had to read every topic and post on here. For Christ sake, he's only asked a question. It doesn't exactly take that long to open up a thread.

Bloody drama queens!

if you don't understand now, one day you unfortunately might.

• Like 3

if you don't understand now, one day you unfortunately might.

Actually I do understand. Difference is that I don't take everything on title of a thread.

Actually I do understand. Difference is that I don't take everything on title of a thread.

Neither do I, but if you look at similar titles they lead to one thing.

The title of this thread made me feel sick before I read it

sorry but why so many complaints the thread is about garry so why not list it under his name maybe you all need a positive outlook on life just because there is a post about a rider it dosnt have to be bad news

• Like 1

it's not the first time this has been pointed out. :cry:

Neither do I, but if you look at similar titles they lead to one thing.

Judging by the quote from tyretrax, there has been threads with similar titles that lead to something else, too.

This type of heading should be banned by the Mods., it's not the first time this has been pointed out. :cry:

Why?

Its a thread about Gary Havelock, so I'd suggest the title is quite valid.

• Like 2

I saw the thread title and presumed it was someone asking if he'd ride again or had officially retired. Plus, if someone snuffs it then the post is in general discussion

• Like 4