British Speedway Forum
skoobie

Gary Havelock........

Some people just like to have a moan.

Would be good to see Havvy race again, think he'd want to bow out on his own terms rather than as a result of injury.

• Like 1

Seems a genuine enough to ask for me,Gary is always being asked on Twitter how he is getting on,his response is usually "getting there" or "slowly",by the looks of things Gary is unsure himself as what to do in the future as far as taking up racing again,I think right now all he is concentrationg on is making a full recovery.

I think people are been far too over sensitive.

The only thing that cross my mind when I opened it was that someone was making enquires on Havvy's racing career.

• Like 5

Jeeeez. Get a life, talk about over reacting. It's just a thread asking about Havvy.

Odd this!!

There does not seem to be much on this Thread about Gary Havelock, how he is or will he ride again.

Puzzled.

• Like 1

Odd this!!

There does not seem to be much on this Thread about Gary Havelock, how he is or will he ride again.

Puzzled.

Would be nice to see how one of Britain's Speedway Legends is progressing with what was a really nasty injury.

Go to www.garyhavelock.co.uk

There is news on his progression. Also links to the Evening Gazette, which has reports on how Gary is coping.

Hope this is of assistance to everyone who like myself wiishes all the best to a true legend in the sport.

• Like 4

It's a perfectly reasonable request, made for the right reasons. Is this being over-looked?

In my opinion the over-reaction is not with those who've made the request initially.

It's a perfectly reasonable request, made for the right reasons. Is this being over-looked?

In my opinion the over-reaction is not with those who've made the request initially.

Not quite sure what you are getting at here to be honest.

I see nothing wrong with the title, and cal for these types of titles to be banned seems very excessive.

• Like 1

Do you need it spelling out to you spin king the reason why?

Read Keith M's post in jest.

I only suggested a ban as this type of heading seems to cause distress to some people.

Go to www.garyhavelock.co.uk

There is news on his progression. Also links to the Evening Gazette, which has reports on how Gary is coping.

Hope this is of assistance to everyone who like myself wiishes all the best to a true legend in the sport.

The name of the website might cause distress to some, perhaps Gary should consider changing it.

There is nothing that needs spelling out.

This is a speedway forum.

The thread is about a speedway rider.

His name is Gary Havelock.

The thread is titled.. Gary Havelock.

Anyone who draws any conclusions from seeing a name has problems.

• Like 5

Anyone who draws any conclusions from seeing a name has problems.

Bit extreme!

Not quite sure what you are getting at here to be honest.

I see nothing wrong with the title, and cal for these types of titles to be banned seems very excessive.

Didn't ask for it to be banned.

Deano, one feels you are grossly over reacting ffs

Bit extreme!

true though!! Edited by Arson fire
  • Like 1