British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Jacques

Bigfatdave

You are right fliss44. Far to many on this Forum have no respect for other Posters. BFD was harsh sometimes but with some of the stuff written on here about him, that is hardly surprising. I disagreed with a lot of what BFD Posted - I agreed with a lot too. This is a FORUM - a place where folk can air their views, by definition a place for Debate.

I MAY NOT AGREE WITH WHAT SOME PEOPLE SAY ON HERE - BUT I WILL DEFEND, TO THE END, THE RIGHT TO SAY IT!!!

I am not an apologist for BFD but if he has done the Crime, as they say, then he must do the time. I DO though hope that when he is released, he returns to the Forum again.

This place will be the poorer without his input.

Going by this post i guess you wouldn't mind if anyone convicted of crimes got their jobs back at say the BBC,just because you like their music or jokes etc?

We don't know if he has been convicted of anything do we? And so we don't know what the crime is,if any......so how you can make the statement that this place would be poorer without him hasn't been thought through i would say :blink:

Ok, he IS in prison therefore he IS criminal.

Still I suppose he'll have plenty of time to practice his mass debating skills in a six by eight cell.

Yes it's true -- I personally enjoy MOST of his posts, whatever anyone thinks of him or his lifestyle it cannot be denied that he can hold down a great debate and has a wicked sense of humour. I miss reading his posts on the forum.

Going by this post i guess you wouldn't mind if anyone convicted of crimes got their jobs back at say the BBC,just because you like their music or jokes etc?

We don't know if he has been convicted of anything do we? And so we don't know what the crime is,if any......so how you can make the statement that this place would be poorer without him hasn't been thought through i would say :blink:

First remark is plain silly - there is no comparison (job back against a Forum Poster).

I was going by the word of previous Posters: fliss44, Post No. 16 and Blazeaway, Post No. 14 (above) they seem to confirm that he has been convicted of something.

I doubt if they would have Posted what they have just for fun. I always try to think before I Post iris123 - I do get it wrong from time to time, and I like to think I am man enough to apologise when I do.

Hope this helps iris123.

First remark is plain silly - there is no comparison (job back against a Forum Poster).

I was going by the word of previous Posters: fliss44, Post No. 16 and Blazeaway, Post No. 14 (above) they seem to confirm that he has been convicted of something.

I doubt if they would have Posted what they have just for fun. I always try to think before I Post iris123 - I do get it wrong from time to time, and I like to think I am man enough to apologise when I do.

Hope this helps iris123.

Of course.You said the place would be poorer without a,in your opinion convicted criminal,even though you don't know what the conviction is for.That for me is like saying the BBC would be poorer without.........

I don't know anything for sure.I certainly don't just take it for granted he has been convicted just from a couple of posts here.We have seen many a false statement before

Edited by iris123

Of course.You said the place would be poorer without a,in your opinion convicted criminal,even though you don't know what the conviction is for.That for me is like saying the BBC would be poorer without.........

I don't know anything for sure.I certainly don't just take it for granted he has been convicted just from a couple of posts here.We have seen many a false statement before

Oi! The smelly fat one is most definitely banged up. Wouldn't fancy sharing a cell with him...

Oi! The smelly fat one is most definitely banged up. Wouldn't fancy sharing a cell with him...

;)

The thing is,if TWK is taking your word on this as gospel,will he then have to take your word on everything as gospel or does he just believe you when he wants to? ;)

The bloke is a tool

• Like 4

;)

The thing is,if TWK is taking your word on this as gospel,will he then have to take your word on everything as gospel or does he just believe you when he wants to? ;)

No - I take their word because I hope nobody would think to Post something like that if it wasn't true. It would be slanderous to do so.

I was thinking more....... a letter bomb :rofl:

That's to easy.

Just get some class A's sent with a note on the box "Not to be opened by prison staff as these are for my mate Dave to sell to inmates."

No - I take their word because I hope nobody would think to Post something like that if it wasn't true. It would be slanderous to do so.

The amount of time you spend on here and you haven't come across all those posts that are accused of being slanderous????? :blink:

What's he done then??

He sat on someone :rofl: let's hope this crim is not allowed back in the UK ..maybe white knight will start a topic about it :P

BFD sometimes has been over the top, like me i admit that and others too but his opinions have been interesting.Some people on here are so far up there own backside its untrue say what you want he did debate.Just some on here just do not respect others opinions, on here there are some very decent folk and there has been some good topics.But now the fun has gone from this forum, and i will not be bothering again.Good riddance P..s off all will say that's ok with me, i really hope the forum gets back on track and is enjoyable again for all.

• Like 1

BFD sometimes has been over the top, like me i admit that and others too but his opinions have been interesting.Some people on here are so far up there own backside its untrue say what you want he did debate.Just some on here just do not respect others opinions, on here there are some very decent folk and there has been some good topics.But now the fun has gone from this forum, and i will not be bothering again.Good riddance P..s off all will say that's ok with me, i really hope the forum gets back on track and is enjoyable again for all.

BFD and now Sidney ..this forum is on the up and up

• Like 4

Used to be fun, you've only been a member since last August... :blink:

• Like 2