British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
MunichMassive

"chris Holder Speedway" Wristbands For Sale!

Hey Guys,

I got some Chris Holder Merchandise for ya!

I'm from Germany and i ordered 100 wristbands with "Chris Holder Speedway" on it and 2 aussie flags on that band.Pictures below.4 Pounds each...

If any of you guys are interested just let me know and write PM.

Due to the shipping costs from Germany to UK i could offer a centralized buying and i would send a parcel with all the wanted wristbands to one person in UK who then distributes all the wristbands to all you guys.

Maybe theres someone who's keen to do that.Otherwise the shipping costs will be 1 Pound each.That means 5 Pounds in total.

Regards

615950_3320045060238_411083638_o.jpg

I cant really believe that nobody in UK is interested in those wrist bands???I already sold about 30 bands here in Germany and also a few to aussie.There are still lots available.I did not do this to get rich or somethin and im also not tryin to cheat on anybody.You will get my full address and stuff.I think its a nice "Chris Holder" merchandise which is limited.So get one before they gone.There wont be produced any more of them.

regards

Christoph

Hmm.. so using something like http://www.wristbandconnection.com you ordered 100 of these for approximately £100?

If you've sold 30 already @ £4 then you're already in the black (which in Speedway terms is pretty impressive!)...

Thanks but no thanks...

Well you should better get some proper information.This is a band with a 2 Color Print and the german producer was one of the cheapest i could find in germany.I invited several offers from different producers.In case of ordering only 100 bands it was not possible to get a better prize.So in Germany im takin 5€ shipping included.If i would of ordered 1000 bands then i could offer it for 1-2 pounds.I wanna be honest with you,i dont really get much out of it.I had the work to create them,invite offers and i have to drive to the post office every time to get them shipped.If you still moan about the prize,i cant help ya.Nobody has to buy it anyway.Primarily I did this for me,cause i wanted to have a Wristband like that.But this only works when buying 100 bands.Before i started this i was trying to get lots of opinions about the bands,and i got lots of positive reply.So i decided to do it!Not to earn lots of money,just to get me a wristband like that and make it also possible for others to get one of these.