British Speedway Forum
gkp413

Chris Harris Workshop Sale

Early spring cleaning has resulted in loads of equipment ready for sale. Contact rob@chrisharrisracing.com for details. Everything you need ready for the new season

• Like 1

Why are you liking that mdmc82? :shock: Chris clearing out his work shop means.......

Why are you liking that mdmc82? :shock: Chris clearing out his work shop means.......

He won't be at Cov. next season?

Perhaps he's signing for Poole next season with new equipment and a nice low average. In the best interest of speedway, of course!! :D

Perhaps he's signing for Poole next season with new equipment and a nice low average. In the best interest of speedway, of course!! :D

I think you have him confused with Bjarne Pedersen ;)

Will he be at reserve or your number 1? :lol:

Obviously she doesn't want him to be then, whereas I'm just confused who I want to stay. :lol:

Obviously she doesn't want him to be then, whereas I'm just confused who I want to stay. :lol:

First and foremost I hope there's a stadium to visit -- especially as I hope to be able to attend more often next season :approve:

Secondly I hope that the riders selected for the team will be motivated and give their all whilst offering support to younger riders and to team ride.I also hope that whoever is captain has a certain level of maturity and doesn't allow personality clashes to get in the way of racing for their team. A wave or acknowledgement to the loyal paying fans wouldn't go amiss either :wink:

Does that cap fit Bomber? If so I want him back in the team --- unfortunately I have my doubts.

Hes not selling his workshop just some of the stuff he doesnt need.

Liked it as think its coukd that he gets rid of all the many engines etc that havent worked for him and start looking at set ups that can help him improve.

• Like 2

It hasn't applied for the last two seasons unfortunately but at Coventry Chris normally started slowly then got better as the season went on. By June/July he was really flying and was in top form at the end so why instead of getting new equipment didn't he wrap those bikes up in cotton wool over the Winter and start using the same ones that were flying again in March? It's always puzzled me. :lol: