British Speedway Forum
oldtimer

Latest Update From Oak Tree Arena

Shame I'm busy washing my hair that night... Something you wouldn't know about ;)

Cheeky young whippersnapper, I'll get Bear to belly flop you next time he see's you :-)

Rebels opening match on Good Friday is a challenge against Plymouth, and then got Plymouth again in LC,

3 weeks later. With the problems of last season trying to fit all the matches in, I'm surprised they are using the first date with a Challenge Match. Probably get a good crowd as fans starved of speedway, but think it would be a bigger crowd if a League Cup or Premier League match. Perhaps no other clubs were willing to come.

Edited by oldtimer

Just have a gander at the official Rebels site and it will all become clear Womble. Keep up man. :D

I've been asleep since Christmas..........us Bears hibernate you know :P

Keep sleeping mate!!! :D

With the weather how it is I'd go back to the hibernating and set the alarm for half past May if I were you :lol:

• Like 1

With the weather how it is I'd go back to the hibernating and set the alarm for half past May if I were you :lol:

:rofl:

Has everybody left somerset speedway as there have not been any posts since Jan 26th.

Was the cracker that good that it has left everybody speechless or was it that bad that nobody wants to mention it :icon_smile_clown:

Edited by starshooter

Has everybody somerset speedway as there have not been any posts since Jan 26th.

Was the cracker that good that it has left everybody speechless or was it that bad that nobody wants to mention it :icon_smile_clown:

The Christmas/Winter Cracker was covered here and nothing to do with the Somerset PL team for 2013. Okay you are technically correct that the topic is 'Latest Update From Oak Tree Arena'. :D

P.S. Kyle was unlucky not to qualify having a non-start in one heat. Looked good otherwise. :t:

Edited by Willowman

Has everybody somerset speedway as there have not been any posts since Jan 26th.

Its all on the christmas cracker thread, on shared events..

Its all on the christmas cracker thread, on shared events..

SNAP!

Thank you muchly Godfrey Spargo.

Godfrey is a very understated person. Excellent gesture Godfrey.