British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
speedy bill

Buxton

i am hopeing that the last two riders for Buxton will be Mikey Neal and Charles Wright but it looks like Scunny will be sniffing round him now Irving has retired.if he signs for them who can we get is their any riders available.When are the fixtures coming out,might go to I O W for hols so want to go when Buxton are there.Neil H my finger is sore from all these punctuation marks how i done..

buxton have 16 pts for the last two so there is plenty of scope for a good team

They may have the points to make a very good team,but do they have the money to attract the better of riders

I'd love to see Allott back at Buxton - there was many a time when I was there for practice sessions and I'd stand on the centre green to watch him go round. He knows that track so well :)

I'd love to see Allott back at Buxton - there was many a time when I was there for practice sessions and I'd stand on the centre green to watch him go round. He knows that track so well :)

Yes it would be great for most of the time,but and it is a big BUT when I have been at buxton, it`s my home track, if Adam does not make the gate and is not in front or second to his team mate,that means third or forth, he does not seem to race to score one extra point. all points count for the team. If he were to be filled in that would be my only excuse.

Great signing in Charles Wright, lets hope a Premier league team that clashes with Buxton fixtures dosn,t also sign him up. Would love to see Adam Allot back, great to watch around Buxton when flying. Could be a decent team this year, at least a competative one that should get a few more fans in.

just under 7.5 left would adam fit

No his average is 8.10, neither would a return for Ben Taylor as his is 7.61.

No his average is 8.10, neither would a return for Ben Taylor as his is 7.61.

Would Allot get any reduction for having a year out?

Great news that Charles is back, now with about 7 points could be a good team how would Jamie Pickard fitt.I know Jayne will have her thoughts on someone who will fit in.If we can we will have a good team to follow,one that should be challenging for honours.And people will support a winning team so more fans should return making the club more secure lets hope Jayne comes up with a winner.

that ok Neil H.

Great news that Charles is back, now with about 7 points could be a good team how would Jamie Pickard fitt.I know Jayne will have her thoughts on someone who will fit in.If we can we will have a good team to follow,one that should be challenging for honours.And people will support a winning team so more fans should return making the club more secure lets hope Jayne comes up with a winner.

that ok Neil H.

I am almost certain that Jamie Pickard has retired since I saw that he was selling all of his workshop gear a few weeks ago. You don't do that if you are continuing in the sport. .

I am almost certain that Jamie Pickard has retired since I saw that he was selling all of his workshop gear a few weeks ago. You don't do that if you are continuing in the sport. .

Perhaps he was just frustrated at not getting a team spot , hence him putting his gear up for sale.

Chopper

• Like 1