Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
speedy bill

Buxton

Found the rider we need on 7 .01 Danny Warwick scored a max last time at Buxton and good on most tracks.Come on letts get him signed will make us into champion material.Only other worth a look Liam Carr not fixed up .

Found the rider we need on 7 .01 Danny Warwick scored a max last time at Buxton and good on most tracks.Come on letts get him signed will make us into champion material.Only other worth a look Liam Carr not fixed up .

I believe Danny is going well in the grass and long track scene (almost all on Sundays).
  • Like 1

Pity Rob Branfords not riding there this year because after seeing him sat night i think he would be one of the top men.

Beat Shane Parker, and new aust under 21 champion Max Frike twice.

Looks trim and must have lost 10 kilos since i last saw him.

Junior Fan

robs average is too high for buxton even if he was riding over here this year. i think danny would be a good signing for but as foamfence has said i think he has a lot of sunday grastrack commitments

Danny would be a good signing but a bit of a way to Travel.

Tom Woolley is a lovely ladd and i am pleased he signed but my hopes of us winning anything this year as now gone.Tom will be a good signing but the other two new riders are very unknown in speedway and i cant see them givening us the strenght we need to be a competative side.I hope at least one of them proves me wrong.what as happened to young Mickey Neal he got his chance last year but after showing improvement he seems to have vanished.I would have thought he should have been asked back to continue at reserve instead off bringing in to many new riders.well we will have to see if the management have got it right i know they like to bring on young riders but dont forget about your supporters who like there team to winn at home at least.It will be an interesting start to the season anyway good luck to all the team for 201I.

I understand that Mikey is concentrating on other things (away from speedway) this year. He would probably have been back in the Buxton team if he had been fully available.

BW, if you go back as far as 2002, then you know we had 3 'rookies' in that team and it did do too badly. We have that balance of youth and experience. Be positive, the boys will go out and do their best - they might just surprise you.

Not forgetting 2010. Nick Morris and Rob Branford. Who had heard of them before ? And look how they turned out..

looks like we might have another one to watch in Matt Williamson,he scored well tonight in his first speedway meeting and made the under 21 final not a bad start well done Matt.

• Like 1

looks like we might have another one to watch in Matt Williamson,he scored well tonight in his first speedway meeting and made the under 21 final not a bad start well done Matt.

Reading the updates, he stayed upright, which was enough to get him points!

Still, good luck to him! I would be interested to know why Emerson Jones wasn't included in the line up though!

Reading the updates, he stayed upright, which was enough to get him points!

Still, good luck to him! I would be interested to know why Emerson Jones wasn't included in the line up though!

Isn't there another round ?